User Controls

Out on a bad ass bro date by myself.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm gonna have such a date too tomorrow.
    I use http://imgbb.co!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master What website do you use to upload pics on here?

https://catbox.moe/

or when that goes down

https://pomf2.lain.la/
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Ah yeah little whoadie
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Man I decided to eat at this fancy place, order a blue cheese burger it's insanely good. Can't believe it. And they're playing Lou Reed on the stereo, cool place.

I was going to tell you to just eat there. Glad you got my ESP message since I was too lazy to type it.
    Originally posted by blaster master Man I decided to eat at this fancy place, order a blue cheese burger it's insanely good. Can't believe it. And they're playing Lou Reed on the stereo, cool place.

Aren't you glad you didn't order a blue waffle?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Aren't you glad you didn't order a blue waffle?

That's a different type of moldy cheese
    Originally posted by Rape Monster That's a different type of moldy cheese

I showed it to a female classmate of mine once, in high school.

Result?

Panic attack and crying.

Couldn't have asked for a better reaction.
    Ghost Black Hole

you and the blue cheese borger. I remember when my dad was flush drinking at a bar he called me and said order dinner he'll be home soon

I asked for a blue cheese burger and he made fun of me. he was like A BLUE CHEESE BURGER OH DO YOU WANT IT SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER TOO

like nigga it's a simple fucking thing and it's delicious how is this even a point of contention
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost you and the blue cheese borger. I remember when my dad was flush drinking at a bar he called me and said order dinner he'll be home soon

I asked for a blue cheese burger and he made fun of me. he was like A BLUE CHEESE BURGER OH DO YOU WANT IT SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER TOO

like nigga it's a simple fucking thing and it's delicious how is this even a point of contention

Because some people are just so unhappy they have to be contrarian all the time. That's the only reason why. It's perfectly reasonable to like blue-cheese burgers
    I swear if blue-cheese burgers aren't blue-colored hamburgers (from the buns, to the meat, to the salad, to the sauce--everything), I'm gonna be so pissed.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's not only reasonable to like them but unreasonable to dislike them

Originally posted by Michael Myers I'm gonna be so pissed.

prepare for piss

Originally posted by Ghost It's not only reasonable to like them but unreasonable to dislike them

prepare for piss

>:(
    Ghost Black Hole
    the burgers could be bright pink with a swastika on them and they would still be delicious
    I wonder if they used to swastika to try and tell me that I'm "Indian."
    Ghost Black Hole
    the indians just time traveled to steal my white geometric pride symbols FUCK THEIR INFINITE REBIRTHS!!!!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lou Reed is my hero
Jump to Top