User Controls

I'm a 26 year old virgin (who's never been in a relationship or on a single date)

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Ask me anything.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    For why?
    Can you be more precise? I'm retarded. Like, are you asking why I would create a thread like this? Or why I am a pathetic loser?
    Incessant African Astronaut
    K
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's never too late to change that *shifts closer to you*
    Kafka sweaty
    Are you white?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think I want to become a wizard instead. After I get magical powers, we can change that, I guess, if that's what you want.
    Originally posted by Kafka Are you white?

No, I'm brown. I do live in a white country, if that matters. (The Netherlands)
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers No, I'm brown. I do live in a white country, if that matters. (The Netherlands)

I went there recently couldn’t believe how ugly everyone was, it was like a nightmare everyone looked deformed, everywhere I looked. Hope it’s not like that everywhere.
    Originally posted by Kafka I went there recently couldn’t believe how ugly everyone was, it was like a nightmare everyone looked deformed, everywhere I looked. Hope it’s not like that everywhere.

If you saw ugly, you saw me. Which city did you visit?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers If you saw ugly, you saw me. Which city did you visit?

Amsterdam and Utrecht.
    Kafka sweaty
    I thought the Asians looked better and there were a few gingers but that’s it.
    Originally posted by Kafka Amsterdam and Utrecht.

Pretty sure you saw me then, I was in Amsterdam recently as well. Two weeks ago, give or take. I used to study in Utrecht (in 2020) until covid-19 cucked me and everything went digital and I felt uncomfortable doing online classes (downside of being ugly) so I stopped.
    Originally posted by Kafka I thought the Asians looked better and there were a few gingers but that’s it.

Are we talking East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Mongols, Koreans), South East Asians (Indonesians, Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese), South Asia (Bengalis, Indians, Sri Lankans, Burmese, Pakistanis) or West Asians (Saudis, Yemenis, Syrians, Iraqis)?

If I had to bet, I think either East, South East or West.
    Oh, and I am a fan of gingers - I don't see many here but I had a ginger classmate and she was hilarious. She made me laugh everytime. I remember when she asked me during lunch break "if I wanted to play with her" and then she was like "oh that came out wrong" and I laughed and said "don't worry, I knew what you meant" and then an older classmate chimed in and said "I'm sure he would love to play with you." I thought it was funny rather than awkward though.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Pretty sure you saw me then, I was in Amsterdam recently as well. Two weeks ago, give or take. I used to study in Utrecht (in 2020) until covid-19 cucked me and everything went digital and I felt uncomfortable doing online classes (downside of being ugly) so I stopped.

You dropped out? I saw your uni then.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Are we talking East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Mongols, Koreans), South East Asians (Indonesians, Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese), South Asia (Bengalis, Indians, Sri Lankans, Burmese, Pakistanis) or West Asians (Saudis, Yemenis, Syrians, Iraqis)?

If I had to bet, I think either East, South East or West.

I think they were Japanese or Korean, tourists. I feel bad saying it but it’s true, I didn’t see anyone I wanted to bang in a city, that isn’t normal.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I thought the Asians looked better and there were a few gingers but that’s it.

its whats on the inside that counts

THE INSIDE OF THEIR WALLET AM I RIGHT LADIES
    Originally posted by Kafka I think they were Japanese or Korean, tourists. I feel bad saying it but it’s true, I didn’t see anyone I wanted to bang in a city, that isn’t normal.

Last time I was in Amsterdam (so, two weeks ago or so, maybe three), I saw the best looking East Asian dude I'd ever seen, it was insane. I'm not sure if he was completely straight, he made eye-contact with me for a second (I died inside, he was probably thinking "what an ugly bastard") and he had some older, middle-aged white guy's arm around his neck. I was walking with my brother and apparently he saw it too because he said "dude, that Asian dude looked like a model".
    Originally posted by Ghost its whats on the inside that counts

THE INSIDE OF THEIR WALLET AM I RIGHT LADIES

Not a lady, but exactly! Women go for looks mainly, and if you don't have that, then you better have $$$, and if you don't have that either (like me) then.. well, just find a nice thick rope and............
Jump to Top