User Controls

Incessant and Kafka should fuck

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    seriously girls, it's pathetic now
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    They're both women? I thought both were men. Then Kafka cleared it up (nothing NSFW, I promise).
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster seriously girls, it's pathetic now

Hard pass. She admitted herself she looks way too much like her father to be pretty. I'm also fairly certain she's way too young for me.
    Originally posted by Incessant Hard pass. She admitted herself she looks way too much like her father to be pretty. I'm also fairly certain she's way too young for me.

How old are y'all?
    Originally posted by Michael Myers How old are y'all?

I'm about to be 31. I don't know her age exactly but she acts about 20.
    Originally posted by Incessant I'm about to be 31. I don't know her age exactly but she acts about 20.

Last line made me chuckle. When do you turn 31? I want to say happy birthday when you do.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Last line made me chuckle. When do you turn 31? I want to say happy birthday when you do.

I don't give out PI but thanks for the sentiments!
    Originally posted by Incessant I don't give out PI but thanks for the sentiments!

Understandable! No problem. :D
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Understandable! No problem. :D

Fanks
    Ghost Black Hole
    Vaginas are pretty cool when they are pressed up against your face.

ladies?

Originally posted by Ghost Vaginas are pretty cool when they are pressed up against your face.

ladies?

Really? I wouldn't be able to weigh in and give my opinion on that. #VirginLyfe.
    Three years and four months more and I'll be a wizard.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Last line made me chuckle. When do you turn 31? I want to say happy birthday when you do.

you could always wish her a Merry Christmas, or happy Valentine's day instead
    Originally posted by Michael Myers #VirginLyfe.

here, bite down on this rag and we can change that
    Originally posted by Rape Monster you could always wish her a Merry Christmas, or happy Valentine's day instead

I'm Islamic, I don't believe in Christmas. I attended a Catholic high school and there I was taught Christmas was originally a pagan holiday. Good ideas, though - but I also can't say happy Valentine's because then I'll give off the wrong idea maybe.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster here, bite down on this rag and we can change that

Uhhhh okay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Really? I wouldn't be able to weigh in and give my opinion on that. #VirginLyfe.

I used to pay hookers with the intention of brutalizing their orifices but once the hard drugs kicked in I just got them high for free and we hung out, I couldn't even get hard

i regret being a whore most of my life I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED DAMN IT. I Would give up all my sexy memories for a stable loving FUCXK TOY but hey that's just me.

That's why it makes me sick when people like wariat are like GOTTA TEACH THEM YOUNG yeah hurrreeurruehfe I fucked 25+ girls when I was a teenager it was RAW and DIRTY but thinking back now it never did me any good
    I'm biting on this rag that Rape Monster gave me but nothing is happening.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I'm Islamic, I don't believe in Christmas.

well then you should run up on a girl of ur choice, say "u da bomb", and detonate an explosive at her
    Originally posted by Michael Myers nothing is happening.

famous last words before the drugs kick in
Jump to Top