User Controls

Humble water enhancement salesman attacked by vicious crisis actors

Donald Trump Black Hole

Folks, he may have bilked me out of my sponsorship money, but please remember to buy something at infowarsstore.com

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Wat
    Ghost Black Hole
    THE SEED MAN STRIKES AGAIN

BUY NON GMO TOMATO SEEDS TO DEFEND AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND IF THAT"S NOT WHAT YOU WANT WE ALSO SELL BONER PILLS

SEEDS AND BONER PILLS

THE REPUBLIC OF SANTA ANA WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    They wont see a penny
    tucker carlson / alex jones 2024
    Reminds.me.of the Pace Picante sauce jobbredacted
    Bradley Black Hole
    How come it's illegal to just make shit up as conspiracy theorizing? Isn't it in the word, "theory"???
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley How come it's illegal to just make shit up as conspiracy theorizing? Isn't it in the word, "theory"???

There is no freedom of opinion or speech anymore. You are either a blue-check liberal now, or a terrorist enemy of the state and country
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley How come it's illegal to just make shit up as conspiracy theorizing? Isn't it in the word, "theory"???

They are claiming that he defamed the alleged Sandy Hook parents by calling them crisis actors complicit in a huge fraud.

Supposedly they even got phone calls accusing them of being crisis actors from angry members of the public, although that sounds like horseshit to me and even if it had happened, it's not worth millions of dollars.

The whole legal thing was done by a few jedi lawyers cos the jedis fucking hate Alex Jones, but one thing Alex Jones will never do is name the jedi, even though he knows exactly what the score is.

And everything about Sandy Hook is sketchy as fuck but the whole "it was all fake" theory is the dumbest shit imaginable. I doubt even Alex Jones actually believed it, he was just going along with it for the clicks and views.

Or it was something they were told to promote to take the attention off Adam Lanza's glowy family.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I saw a four hour expos'e documentary that went through all of this at length, And I'll be honest with you, I am very convinced that Alex Jones was right, they were crisis actors. From the kid firing like 32 bullets for 26 kills (IIRC), to the two guys in camo fatigues running out of the school into the woods to the north, to the website of the local media having a page already dedicated to the massacre at sandy hook accidentally uploaded but grabbed by google spiders 30 hours before it happened, to the parents laughing and smiling in the backround minutes before they were crying and hugging each other on camera. Couldn't find any of the kids in early class photos. There's a bunch of things.

And honestly if it's true THIS WOULD MAKE IT THE BIGGEST BOMBSHELL OF GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY SINCE 9/11 and make Obama complicit in the death of 25 American children in order to push his anti gun agenda.

Pretty fucked up.
    its a well known fact that alex is the kind of guy that will throw any and every shit he could dig out of the sewer and throw them against the wall and stick with whatever that sticks.

well. known. fact.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I saw a four hour expos'e documentary that went through all of this at length, And I'll be honest with you, I am very convinced that Alex Jones was right, they were crisis actors. From the kid firing like 32 bullets for 26 kills (IIRC), to the two guys in camo fatigues running out of the school into the woods to the north, to the website of the local media having a page already dedicated to the massacre at sandy hook accidentally uploaded but grabbed by google spiders 30 hours before it happened, to the parents laughing and smiling in the backround minutes before they were crying and hugging each other on camera. Couldn't find any of the kids in early class photos. There's a bunch of things.

I don't have any firm opinions one way or another, but don't assume documentary producers won't just straight up lie in their documentaries. Besides straight up people who lie for money, personal advantage or to advance political agendas there are also lies done due to schizo shit and group pressure.
    Sandy Hook was absolutely orchestrated by the deep state. It's not even a question. The proof is undeniable.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I heard about alex jones after he was booted off youtube and started his infowars site, that shit seemed really fucking gay and i think it costed money or you had to load some shit and itlooked dodgy, eitherway, I hate people who yell, despite being the loudest person I know and pretty much yelling constantly
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I heard about alex jones after he was booted off youtube and started his infowars site, that shit seemed really fucking gay and i think it costed money or you had to load some shit and itlooked dodgy, eitherway, I hate people who yell, despite being the loudest person I know and pretty much yelling constantly

Alex Jones was doing internet video on infowars and prisonplanet.tv way before YouTube was a thing.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Alex Jones was doing internet video on infowars and prisonplanet.tv way before YouTube was a thing.

way before 9/11 was a thang
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny way before 9/11 was a thang

Way back in the 90s.

He was one of the first people to point out that 9/11 was done by the government.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Way back in the 90s.

He was one of the first people to point out that 9/11 was done by the government.

he was more normal in those days.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he was more normal in those days.

He focused on his message. He wasn't stopping every 5 minutes to try to sell water enhancements and super male vitality.
    It's funny how stupid people will admit 9/11 was an inside job, but then they immediately lick the boots of the very same people, when it comes to mass shootings. Like, yeah, sure, OK, they would fly airliners into skyscrapers, murdering 3,000 Americans, but they would never in a million years shoot up a school full of kids. I find the astonishing level of stupidity to be pretty amusing.
Jump to Top