User Controls

I don't think an extremist terrorist arms dealer aka Merchant of Doom is worth a dumb nigger lesbian basketball nobody...

  1. #1
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    And to bed fair they both broke the law so as far as Im concerned they should both remain locked up forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Ghost Black Hole
    so you actually hate america and freedom and think guns and knifes should be illegal?

    Wow you should move to Britain or Canada if you hate weapons so much. They are illegal here!

    they cant even show guns in british rap videos or they get blocked by the QUEENS CROWN ANTI UK TRAP LAW. If you ask me that pussy shit and yall deserve to die by gun and knife to your throat. Legalize cocaine FREE ARMSMERCHANT!!!!!!!

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Whenever you try to post some kinda social commentary it's always "I feel this because I haven't read anything about it and this is what is seems like at face value"

    Dude, not everyone needs to have a comment about world events. Fonas world is more interesting and a happier place, focus on that. The relationship with Viktor Bout and the USgov is a little too complicated to be summed up with what you feel when the news man calls him "merchant of death"
  4. #4
    Ghost Black Hole
    This is all just Bidens fault for not making knifes and guns illegal. Uncle joe should send cornpop door to door checking under the bed for illegal guns and knives. If gas prices were cheap cornpop would be able to rifle through his girlfriends panty drawer looking for revolvers and knifes.

    Fuck those leftist communist faggot canadians btw they all hate guns and want them to be illegal for 100000 years unlike GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN AMERICANS who love GUNS AND KNIFES that are LEGAL!!!

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Totse2k1 Yung Blood
    I like that she didn't stand for the anthem and said all these negative things about America but now needs the government she hated to get her out of a hellish nightmare.

    if i went over to russia and got caught with some weed, I'd get a 2 year sentence, get out in 1 when I offer to fight on behalf of the Russian Federation against the evil ukrainians, but she's a dumb cunt so she'll probably sit most of it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fonaplats is happy that marijuana is illegal he thinks only losers smoke it and all drugs should be illegal forever along with all guns and knifes.

    If you disagree you are immature and not mature like fonaplats who is raising his family like a real mature responsible man that dials 911 when theres a crime instead of relying on violence
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Originally posted by Fonaplats And to bed fair they both broke the law so as far as Im concerned they should both remain locked up forever.

    exactly.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by Totse2k1 I like that she didn't stand for the anthem and said all these negative things about America but now needs the government she hated to get her out of a hellish nightmare.

    if i went over to russia and got caught with some weed, I'd get a 2 year sentence, get out in 1 when I offer to fight on behalf of the Russian Federation against the evil ukrainians, but she's a dumb cunt so she'll probably sit most of it.

    Exactly
  9. #9
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    All drugs should be legal, prohibition is what causes all the fuxking problems.

    Look at me, my life has improved 1000% since ive been on methadone and legal marijuana.

    I fucking went from homeless junky for 4 years to owning a home, multiple cars, gf, and about to graduate college all because of legal drugs imho.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse All drugs should be legal, prohibition is what causes all the fuxking problems.

    Look at me, my life has improved 1000% since ive been on methadone and legal marijuana.

    I fucking went from homeless junky for 4 years to owning a home, multiple cars, gf, and about to graduate college all because of legal drugs imho.

    What cho degree in?
  11. #11
    Originally posted by RIPtotse All drugs should be legal, prohibition is what causes all the fuxking problems.

    It's not really about the drugs as such, it's about breaking the law...if you knowingly break the law you suffer the consequences of doing that...example: if you are a woman in Afghanistan and you walk down the street in a bikini...you're going to be arrested and thrown in jail (and probably quite a bit more too) by the Taliban.
  12. #12
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's not really about the drugs as such, it's about breaking the law…if you knowingly break the law you suffer the consequences of doing that…example: if you are a woman in Afghanistan and you walk down the street in a bikini…you're going to be arrested and thrown in jail (and probably quite a bit more too) by the Taliban.

    You're really just explaining how socially detrimental and arbitrary most laws are. You can't pretend to care about freedom and personal liberty if you spout the government line about "well you broke a law" because that's obviously very fake and very, very gay
  13. #13
    Originally posted by Sudo You're really just explaining how socially detrimental and arbitrary most laws are. You can't pretend to care about freedom and personal liberty if you spout the government line about "well you broke a law" because that's obviously very fake and very, very gay

    This is why people go to jail folks...doesn't matter how socially detrimental or arbitrary the law is/are. You're going to suffer the consequences no matter how you feel about it.

    Again...retarded logic.

    "Well I dint do nuffin so I'm gonna kick this cop in the shins and then run..he better not shoot me because that will be socially detrimental"
  14. #14
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is why people go to jail folks…doesn't matter how socially detrimental or arbitrary the law is/are. You're going to suffer the consequences no matter how you feel about it.

    Again…retarded logic.

    "Well I dint do nuffin so I'm gonna kick this cop in the shins and then run..he better not shoot me because that will be socially detrimental"

    Is there anything you won't pretend is simply black and white?
  15. #15
    Totse2k1 Yung Blood
    black people like to be incarcerated, it's like they were bred to stand around and take orders from a white guy while making music & getting over on their master by being lazy as an act of civil disobedience
  16. #16
    Originally posted by Sudo Is there anything you won't pretend is simply black and white?

    Sure, but not this...this is pretty much black and white...again a 12yr old would know better...
  17. #17
    What's even worse is the President of the United States saying "wrongfully detained" ..wow, what a message to send to the dumb masses.
  18. #18
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sure, but not this…this is pretty much black and white…again a 12yr old would know better…

    Right so you would support a 9 year sentence for anyone flying into a country with a vape cartridge in their luggage?
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Sudo Right so you would support a 9 year sentence for anyone flying into a country with a vape cartridge in their luggage?

    Now you're simplifying it.

    Lets make it clearer

    So you would support a 9yr sentence for someone knowingly flying into a country known to have a harsh regime with multiple vape cartridges containing an illegal substance.

    YES.
  20. #20
    I support invading and bombing that country and making them pay us in gold and oil as a moral tax against their anti drug faggotry
Jump to Top