User Controls

fuck you gangstalking motherfuckers

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    and fuck you jeff hunter you bastard

fucking CIA psyop shit. is anyone even out there still or did everyone get bodysnatched/genocided/who the hell knows what during lockdowns while i was distracted?

where casper POC mal lanny? i see red is still here and i dont think he is a gangstalker so thats chill
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Casper has a gf now and doesn't post much. Lanny idk he's somewhere here. And this is mal so hi.
    Hi I'm Dumpster Slut
    blaster master victim of incest
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by The Earl of Sandwich Hi I'm Dumpster Slut

Oh, are you Dumpster Slut? I remember you.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    mal is definitely a gangstalker
    Ghost Black Hole
    Her reason for not posting here was because she doesn't want to be around her rapist

he's been dead for years and no sightings of mal

looks like Bill Krozby was right, she wasn't raped. She spent the night on purpose and got her ass fucked ON PURPOSE. She's not even HAPPY he's dead she just moved on because she was nothing but a schlampig crying from having the cock pushed up her pooper too hard and making her hemmeroid bleed THATS NOT RAPE THAT'S JUST BEING A WHORE!!!!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Ghost Her reason for not posting here was because she doesn't want to be around her rapist

he's been dead for years and no sightings of mal

looks like Bill Krozby was right, she wasn't raped. She spent the night on purpose and got her ass fucked ON PURPOSE. She's not even HAPPY he's dead she just moved on because she was nothing but a schlampig crying from having the cock pushed up her pooper too hard and making her hemmeroid bleed THATS NOT RAPE THAT'S JUST BEING A WHORE!!!!

She told me she pretended to leave because she flirted with too many people here and you guys weren't happy about it.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by blaster master id let mal gang stalk me

You should run for the hills
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka She told me she pretended to leave because she flirted with too many people here and you guys weren't happy about it.

flirted with people?

People here caring about anything?

everyone here is always unhappy about everything I don't see how that affects her.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    This thread confuses me
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian and fuck you jeff hunter you bastard

fucking CIA psyop shit. is anyone even out there still or did everyone get bodysnatched/genocided/who the hell knows what during lockdowns while i was distracted?

where casper POC mal lanny? i see red is still here and i dont think he is a gangstalker so thats chill

this guy is probably on drugs and doesn't post much so when he does post (While high) this place probably seems like a schizo honeypot

Originally posted by Incessant Casper has a gf now and doesn't post much. Lanny idk he's somewhere here. And this is mal so hi.

this person is probably an fbi or something idk

Originally posted by The Earl of Sandwich Hi I'm Dumpster Slut

not dumpster slut, evil anti jeff hunter ism

Originally posted by Michael Myers Oh, are you Dumpster Slut? I remember you.

legit old poster

Originally posted by blaster master id let mal gang stalk me

legit poster that know a few people

Yeah idk most people SEEM LEGIT the most suspicious posters are these two who cannot be traced back to the "old country"
    this community only trusts people that have history. Kinda like society you need experience to get a job but you can't get a job without experience

Originally posted by Kafka You should run for the hills

Originally posted by Incessant This thread confuses me
    Kafka sweaty
    I found out about totse from reading anarchy textfiles. They would have the authors at the bottom and one mentioned totse. Anyway I googled it, found angryiver's website, which was dead so I forgot about it. This was in 2017, Summer specifically. Last year I remembered it again for some reason, this time Angryiver's site had a link to a discord server. I didn't stay long because of the nastiness, but before leaving I added fona because I thought he was a woman and being abused. Maybe 8 months later fona messages me asking who I am and gives me the link to this place. I laugh about people here with Mik for a month then sign up.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kafka I added fona because I thought he was a woman and being abused.

LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I found out about totse from reading anarchy textfiles. They would have the authors at the bottom and one mentioned totse. Anyway I googled it, found angryiver's website, which was dead so I forgot about it. This was in 2017, Summer specifically. Last year I remembered it again for some reason, this time Angryiver's site had a link to a discord server. I didn't stay long because of the nastiness, but before leaving I added fona because I thought he was a woman and being abused. Maybe 8 months later fona messages me asking who I am and gives me the link to this place. I laugh about people here with Mik for a month then sign up.

your existence has upset a lot of people here and I got lots of messages from people that rarely interact all thinking you are part of some secret conspiracy

sophies last post was about you

pretty funny stuff. You should get mik to post here I mean if you can't be LOVERS surely you can at least be friends or something?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Ghost your existence has upset a lot of people here and I got lots of messages from people that rarely interact all thinking you are part of some secret conspiracy

sophies last post was about you

pretty funny stuff. You should get mik to post here I mean if you can't be LOVERS surely you can at least be friends or something?

I can’t tell if you’re serious about people messaging you that or imagining things on meth.
    Kafka sweaty
    Mik isn’t that interesting, I was mostly using him as a sounding board while I talked to myself for three years. He was okay with it because it cured his boredom, that’s how empty he is.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka imagining things on meth.

I don't imagine things on meth, I experience them. Psychosis is a state of mind I pray for but it rarely happens anymore.

I could post the proof but the people that have asked me about you know who they are and haven't done anything to me. I think it's all pretty amusing seeing how upset other people get.

There are people here more paranoid and delusional than me in the middle of a meth binge and I have mental disorders and shit. Angryiver is one of such people and he is convinced EVERYONE on this forum is an alt of someone else to the point where he refuses to post in this "4 person circlejerk of scron talking to himself"

Which is funny because my alts are very obvious and easy to spot and I even leave clues and slip up A LOT to the point where it annoys me when someone thinks they are "owning" me by saying HAHA NICE ALT because it was never supposed to be a secret in the first place

wait what

Originally posted by AngryIVer Yeah, don't mind them. They're a Well Hung alt account and thus a fat useless piece of shit.

Originally posted by Kafka What the fuck ever

what year is it now im confused
Jump to Top