User Controls

Lonely People

  1. #1
    Migh Yung Blood
    I dont understand them.

    I am alone almost all the time and I love it. I prefer to be alone. I feel no real connection when socializing with others. I never feel lonely. I feel no need to seek out relationships. I am completely satisfied with having no meaningful relationships in my life.

    I dont overeat, drink in excess, or use drugs. I feel great. I am healthy and enjoy getting my kicks via other activities.

    Why are most people so weak?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Ghost Black Hole
    you have autism and an ego, don't confuse it with strength
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Is this sarcasm?
  4. #4
    Kafka African Astronaut
    If not this will enlighten you:

  5. #5
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m in a relationship but I don’t believe that’s why I don’t feel alone

    I’m genuinely entertained by my own company and love my time alone ..

    I just also enjoy sharing it with someone who I connect with
  6. #6
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I love hanging out with me .. I’m
    A frikn riot ...
  7. #7
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
  8. #8
    Bradley victim of incest
    I get lonely here and there but It hnk that's part of the human condition to influence us into inlocking ourselves into meaningful webs

    i feel bad for people like Mingh who have no one
  9. #9
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm alone, but I don't feel lonely.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    However, there were times when I did feel lonely and it really sucked. But I eventually realized that I didn't feel lonely because I was alone in the sense that I had no partner, but in the sense that I had been dealing with emotional issues and I didn't share that with anyone for years.
  11. #11
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Also, I should add that I have never been in a relationship nor have I even been on a date. With that in mind, I think it's sort of crazy how I don't feel lonely. But I should just be thankful to God because I don't see any other way why I don't feel lonely despite being well.. lonely, from an objective point of view.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Migh I dont understand them.

    I am alone almost all the time and I love it. I prefer to be alone. I feel no real connection when socializing with others. I never feel lonely. I feel no need to seek out relationships. I am completely satisfied with having no meaningful relationships in my life.

    I dont overeat, drink in excess, or use drugs. I feel great. I am healthy and enjoy getting my kicks via other activities.

    Why are most people so weak?

    Because theyre liberal faggots
  13. #13
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Also, I should add that I have never been in a relationship nor have I even been on a date. With that in mind, I think it's sort of crazy how I don't feel lonely. But I should just be thankful to God because I don't see any other way why I don't feel lonely despite being well.. lonely, from an objective point of view.

    Take yourself on a date to a baseball game or out bowling, you'll thank me later.
  14. #14
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by blaster master Take yourself on a date to a baseball game or out bowling, you'll thank me later.

    Thanks for the tip, but baseball is not a popular sport here and as for bowling, I'm not a fan.

    I like to spend my time in my room instead. I'm pretty much a hikikomori.

    Though that's gonna change because college starts soon. I think I'll be the oldest person there. Being a NEET was great and not so great at the same time. But mostly great.
  15. #15
    My advice is to go get yourself a rub down at the local Thai massage place and ask to see the extras menu.
  16. #16
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My advice is to go get yourself a rub down at the local Thai massage place and ask to see the extras menu.

    There actually is a local Thai massage place, how did you know? It's literally in my street. Prostitution is legal, though, so I don't need to rely on that. I can get the real deal from women who aren't middle-aged, like the ones running the massage place. I just choose not to engage in such behavior. Due to religious reasons, that is. But I can't keep pulling the Islam card when I'm gonna do acid on Sunday. And that too for the first time. Lol.
  17. #17
    Migh Yung Blood
    Ive had relationshits, friends, long term girlfriends, but I never felt truely connected.

    I go out to events all the time but alone.

    I go get sex from Asian massagers all the time.

    I feel very happy and content in life. Very satisfied. I dont see this in most people though.
  18. #18
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Migh Ive had relationshits, friends, long term girlfriends, but I never felt truely connected.

    I go out to events all the time but alone.

    I go get sex from Asian massagers all the time.

    I feel very happy and content in life. Very satisfied. I dont see this in most people though.

    I think maybe you are able to feel very happy because you've been through it all and you decided it's not something for you. I don't know what it's like being happy and I have a feeling getting into a relationship wouldn't make me happy per se, but I'd at least think my life has some sort of meaning. Going out to events alone is not something I can do, like going to a restaurant alone, or going to see a movie alone. I would just feel pathetic.
  19. #19
    Kafka African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Migh Ive had relationshits, friends, long term girlfriends, but I never felt truely connected.

    I go out to events all the time but alone.

    I go get sex from Asian massagers all the time.

    I feel very happy and content in life. Very satisfied. I dont see this in most people though.

    The thing about meaningful relationships stood out. Would you say your life has no meaning? I think it’s meaningless without other people.
  20. #20
    Kafka African Astronaut
    You may be deluding yourself into thinking you don’t need anyone or could have a meaningful relationship if you really wanted just to cope with not being able to have one.
Jump to Top