User Controls

WHO THINKS KAFKA IS SECRETLY A MAN

I do thats for sure what about you
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she isnt hot enough to make a dif one way or ta other
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's 2022 and if she identifies as a woman then she is a woman, bigot.
    I think she is a fake poster
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    She is my troll account, that's why I haven't been trump-posting so much recently.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol

Originally posted by Donald Trump She is my troll account, that's why I haven't been trump-posting so much recently.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 lol

I've been collecting all the PMs and dik piks and will self-publish them on amazon.
    Kafka sweaty
    I can pass as one when I neglect my eyebrows
    lolol

Originally posted by Kafka I can pass as one when I neglect my eyebrows

so your not a man?
    so you have bobs and vagin
    Donald Trump Black Hole

My eyebrows are the envy of every man, woman, child, camel, fish and bird.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 so you have bobs and vagin

I’m biologically female and identify as that, my sex. I’m anti-gender altogether, think that transgender shit is madness and it pisses me off when people say I’m not a girl because of the way I type. I’ll never give the male species credit for my mind. You can’t pick pieces of my brain and claim it’s male or vice versa. If male traits exist in a female body then they’re not just male traits. I can see some of my dad’s traits in myself so there’s that.

Also to the people who don’t believe I’m real because I’m so great, that just makes me sorry you have such low expectations. I needed to get this off my chest.
    Kafka sweaty
    Life is too short to live in someone’s shadow as a housewife so I’d rather be alone. That’s how I differ.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Life is too short to live in someone’s shadow as a housewife so I’d rather be alone. That’s how I differ.

Life is too short to run the house while the husband works all day in a miserable job to earn a sustenance for me and my children, so I'd rather be alone and have no husband, no children, no legacy, etc.

Life is too short to leave a lasting impact on the world and achieve the nearest thing to immortality that humans can achieve, having offspring.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Life is too short to run the house while the husband works all day in a miserable job to earn a sustenance for me and my children, so I'd rather be alone and have no husband, no children, no legacy, etc.

Life is too short to leave a lasting impact on the world and achieve the nearest thing to immortality that humans can achieve, having offspring.

You ever hear of the triple burden? It’s when a woman works a job, does the housework and has to provide emotional support to her husband (men are rubbish with emotional support) and it never ends, whereas the man has set hours of work.

I don’t care about having children because I won’t care when I’m dead. I’m not going to exist so why should I care about a legacy?
    Kafka sweaty
    You know what it is, I’m too different and no guy has ever liked the real me. I’m not going to spend my life feeling stifled and like I have to hide parts of myself.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka You ever hear of the triple burden? It’s when a woman works a job, does the housework and has to provide emotional support to her husband (men are rubbish with emotional support) and it never ends, whereas the man has set hours of work.

Of course, I've heard the "mans work is from 9 to 5 a woman's work is never done trope all my life.

It's generally used by women who complain all the time to justify their constant complaining and constant attempts to prove to themselves that that are being victimised by everyone around them.

Try to stop someone like that from ironing a shirt that doesn't need to be ironed. Try to stop them from making lunch when there are school lunches available. Try to stop them staying up late to help the kid with some bullshit homework assignment instead of telling the kid that homework is bullshit and to fuck off with that shit and learn to code instead.

Guilt and martyrdom complex has ruined the west.

I don’t care about having children because I won’t care when I’m dead. I’m not going to exist so why should I care about a legacy?

Caring about the future of the world is caring about other people, not yourself. If you don't care what happens to other people then it's OK if you don't leave a legacy.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Of course, I've heard the "mans work is from 9 to 5 a woman's work is never done trope all my life.

It's generally used by women who complain all the time to justify their constant complaining and constant attempts to prove to themselves that that are being victimised by everyone around them.

Try to stop someone like that from ironing a shirt that doesn't need to be ironed. Try to stop them from making lunch when there are school lunches available. Try to stop them staying up late to help the kid with some bullshit homework assignment instead of telling the kid that homework is bullshit and to fuck off with that shit and learn to code instead.

Guilt and martyrdom complex has ruined the west.

Caring about the future of the world is caring about other people, not yourself. If you don't care what happens to other people then it's OK if you don't leave a legacy.

It’s used by sociologists. I remember a study where cohabiting couples were asked how much housework they do. It turned out men did less even when they claimed to do an equal amount.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't understand the current western obsession with refusing to look at our own qualities objectively

'fat acceptance' is probably the extreme vanguard but every fault gets treated as sacred instead of something to improve upon
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    "Sociologists" determine ebil white men exploit literally everyone else. News at 11.
Jump to Top