User Controls

Just chilling out at work.

blaster master victim of incest
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I think you should go, there's no way you should turn down the offer of seeing and petting a puppy. Golden retrievers and labradors are the best dogs out there, they're very sweet. Please treat the dog with love and it will love you too. But you're right, women are good for making your life hell.
    blaster master victim of incest
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by blaster master Maaaaaaan.

I had this dream that this Mexican lady I used to date had a red headed baby that was obviously mine and I woke up wondering if my dream was real. We never used condoms and I did basically just ditch her, so it would be possible she had my kid.

So I hit her up and it turned out she did have a red headed baby. A baby golden retriever. That's fucking weird right?

Anyways, she wants me to meet up with her this weekend so I can pet her puppy and lick her asshole. Idk if I should, to be honest I kinda get anxious thinking about leading a woman on and getting some booty and gtfoing.

My life is pretty cool, a woman would mess it up easy because that's what women do.

And I know this chicken, she's not the kind of girl that fucks because she's itching for some dick, she fucks because she's itching for emotional attachment and a life partner. Not that that'd be a horrible thing but I do kind of like never cleaning up after myself and riding my motorcycle like it doesn't matter if I go home.

You think women think the way you do about her? Lmao women are ruthless brother, you have no idea
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah dude and she never wants to use condoms and as soon as my boner is up idgaf about condoms.

Ya she doesnt want to use condoms so you can "accidentally" get her pregnant then she can milk the gubbermint and your wallet
Jump to Top