User Controls

Things that make me feel less of a man

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    When someone else is fixing a computer or car that I should be fixing.
    When someone is on my home doing maintenance that I should be doing.
    Now if I can't be fucked dealing with it that's another thing but if I ever come home and there is a repairman "fixing" the clothes dryer Im going to get pretty upset.

We live in a capitalist society where 100% reliability is not a thing because there is not profit in that.

I like fixing stuff and it's not difficult to figure out how even if you don't have much experience.

Times when I called someone else to do it are when I can't be bothered to do it myself or when I don't have the resources to do it and aquiring said resources would be more expensive and time consuming than hiring someone who has those resources and does it for a living.

And preventative maintenance is great but there is a line between that and they "if it aint broke don't fix it rule".

Stay tuned for more videos.
    Ghost Black Hole
    when my wifes boyfriend doesn't bring me a funko pop when he comes over to have sex with her
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I always like your videos buddy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I never thought about it, why aren’t women so preoccupied with being a ‘real woman’.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    What if it was a friend helping you fix something? I think fragile masculinity is a thing, that it can lead to them being toxic.

For me a real man is an honest person, someone who doesn’t steal or con people. Not consumed by video games. Not violent towards women. They don’t have to be rich but they do have to be working and trying to improve their life. Strength of character (important for everyone so they can’t be swayed). Polishes their shoes. Dyes their hair when it turns grey unless they’re past 60. Doesn’t look down on people. Stands by their principles. Pays the child support. Better if they like playing with children. Holds the door open. I don’t expect them to relate to women but respect is a must. Better if friendly but I know some people are socially awkward. Doesn’t try to control their partner’s finances, that means a joint bank account if only one is working, not an allowance. Not a pessimist always complaining about life, neutral is fine.

I think that’s all.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Kafka What if it was a friend helping you fix something? I think fragile masculinity is a thing, that it can lead to them being toxic.

For me a real man is an honest person, someone who doesn’t steal or con people. Not consumed by video games. Not violent towards women. They don’t have to be rich but they do have to be working and trying to improve their life. Strength of character (important for everyone so they can’t be swayed). Polishes their shoes. Dyes their hair when it turns grey unless they’re past 60. Doesn’t look down on people. Stands by their principles. Pays the child support. Better if they like playing with children. Holds the door open. I don’t expect them to relate to women but respect is a must. Better if friendly but I know some people are socially awkward. Doesn’t try to control their partner’s finances, that means a joint bank account if only one is working, not an allowance. Not a pessimist always complaining about life, neutral is fine.

I think that’s all.

Fragile Masculinity isn't a thing you dumb cunt.

It's quite simple, I should get first dibs on fixing shit that is as custom my responsibility to fix.
    If the fucking crock pot was acting wack or the mop was not being moppy enough I would go ask a woman "WTF is it broke"?

Women do this, that and some more and all of those things are theirs to handle and manage however they wish.
    Men do other this and other that and some other more different stuff that is all theirs to handle and manage however they want.

Now I'm not going to get upset if my girlfriend wants to restring my fishing pole for me and surprise me with it but I am going to be pretty damn mad if she hires some fuck nut to pimp my ugly stick.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Fragile Masculinity isn't a thing you dumb cunt.

It's quite simple, I should get first dibs on fixing shit that is as custom my responsibility to fix.
    If the fucking crock pot was acting wack or the mop was not being moppy enough I would go ask a woman "WTF is it broke"?

Women do this, that and some more and all of those things are theirs to handle and manage however they wish.
    Men do other this and other that and some other more different stuff that is all theirs to handle and manage however they want.

Now I'm not going to get upset if my girlfriend wants to restring my fishing pole for me and surprise me with it but I am going to be pretty damn mad if she hires some fuck nut to pimp my ugly stick.

Men can be fragile but others seem to have the sense not to be that’s what I was referring to.

You shouldn’t be mad because your girlfriend wanted to do something for you. Just thank her and ask her not to do it again. This is a good example of how you’re fragile.

I want to add that trolling people online isn’t something a real man does, that’s pathetic. Only weak people become sadists and I’m not just saying that, it’s in a psychology book.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Kafka Men can be fragile but others seem to have the sense not to be that’s what I was referring to.

You shouldn’t be mad because your girlfriend wanted to do something for you. Just thank her and ask her not to do it again. This is a good example of how you’re fragile.

I want to add that trolling people online isn’t something a real man does, that’s pathetic. Only weak people become sadists and I’m not just saying that, it’s in a psychology book.

My girlfriend DOES NOT want to restring my fishing pole.

Her new used car wouldn't start when she went to leave work and she sent me a fucking video message stating "I should have never listened to you".

Which really set me off because she actually didn't listen to me to begin with and that is the whole fucking reason she has a different car now.

To make matters worse, instead of having me come fix it she got a coworker to get it started (to whom I am grateful) but she totally panicked about it and called a MECHANIC and schedule to have an inspection done for "peace of mind".

I got home tonight and tightened the battery terminal connection which was actually tight but was loose to the battery because of a small spacer which my best guess is something that someone forgot to remove whenever it was replaced.
    It's one of those fucking things that you get with a new part that you're suppose to remove before use and someone had forgotten one.

Anyways, it took me 5 minutes in the dark to do but now she is terrified that her whole car is a disastrous mistake which is whatever because that's how she felt about the other car she got rid of that wasn't broken either.

But the fact she actually called and made an appointment with a mechanic over such a minor little issue left me very frustrated and upset that I was scolded and not even consulted with.

Her car is by far one of the cleanest and has the most friendly looking engine bay I have seen in a long time. I would love nothing more than to have a reason to work on her car but I looked at it a decent bit and nothing is broke. It's super fucking clean and looks fantastic.

I can't fix something not broken.
    Kafka sweaty
    Oh it was her thinking you’re incapable when you’re not? I get when people don’t see your value it’s frustrating. Not sure if that’s what this is though, and idc anymore I’m going to bed.

^That little tiny spacer is why my girlfriend flipped out and insulted me yesterday. Something so small and easily overlooked that who the hell would ever notice until the car gave a sign something was wrong like it wouldn't start.
    The battery is a week old and they terminals are probably brand new.

^That's my girlfriend's engine compartment. Its so clean I'd eat off it. Looked how wonderfully easy all that shit it to get to.
    It's basically on a Silver platter if I ever have to do any work to the engine.

^This is a cool balloon my girlfriend found that floated into our house.

Goodnight kafka. Enjoy your stupid converse shoes.
    And that plastic bit on the right covering the battery is held down by 2 wonderfully friendly quarter turn fasteners.
    I'd love to work in that car.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fona this is why all ur shit breaks

Ur pride is getting in the way of proper home maintenence
    Lol u bought a 5 thousand dollar cobalt with over 150k miles lol

Bruh come on
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka What if it was a friend helping you fix something? I think fragile masculinity is a thing, that it can lead to them being toxic.

I think that’s all.

no wonder you're gonna be alone forever lol
    Originally posted by Bradley no wonder you're gonna be alone forever lol

Nice avatar pic lil bromo
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Yeah man I hear you but its a real quandary, just because you don't mind working on her car doesn't mean she likes having her car worked on. You see it as a simple matter where some guy ( a guy with a penis ) forgot a plastic disc but she had to be stranded at work to be rescued by other men and lose confidence in her vehicles ability to move her reliably, and now she has more doubt about backyard mechanics.

SECURITY SAFETY RELIABILITY ADVENTURE QUIRKY TRUCKSTOP DISPLAYS OF HUMANITY AND LIVING ON ONE PLANET an amazing LIFESTYLE WHERE YOU ARE A LESBIAN WITH TWO DOGS IN YOURE SUBARU GOING ON AN ADVENTURe thats what you get with a late model car. and they dont just pull that out of thin air, its cause thats what the people want ok bud

why dont you just let her get her nissan sentry back? whats good for you and you like not everyone else likes
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats When someone else is fixing a computer or car that I should be fixing.
    When someone is on my home doing maintenance that I should be doing.
    Now if I can't be fucked dealing with it that's another thing but if I ever come home and there is a repairman "fixing" the clothes dryer Im going to get pretty upset.

We live in a capitalist society where 100% reliability is not a thing because there is not profit in that.

I like fixing stuff and it's not difficult to figure out how even if you don't have much experience.

Times when I called someone else to do it are when I can't be bothered to do it myself or when I don't have the resources to do it and aquiring said resources would be more expensive and time consuming than hiring someone who has those resources and does it for a living.

And preventative maintenance is great but there is a line between that and they "if it aint broke don't fix it rule".

Stay tuned for more videos.

What was your relationship like with your father? Did he teach you anything? Mine only taught me never to trust anyone although he's very knowledgeable in alot of fields

Getting someone to fix your shit is ok if you can afford it
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Kafka I never thought about it, why aren’t women so preoccupied with being a ‘real woman’.

They definitely are. Beauty femininity, having children etc are all things women obsess about and compete with each other about

Also fona, last night I literally put a brake rotor on a car and tonight I'm gonna put a strut and sway bar link on, how does this make you squeal?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo They definitely are. Beauty femininity, having children etc are all things women obsess about and compete with each other about

Also fona, last night I literally put a brake rotor on a car and tonight I'm gonna put a strut and sway bar link on, how does this make you squeal?

Beauty yes, feminity no. I'm only thinking of it now and think the closest thing is what people expect a good mother to be? I think that's the only thing close. I didn't know this was about competing.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Bradley no wonder you're gonna be alone forever lol

I'm not going to settle when life is so short and have my soul slowly crushed. I think if I made an effort though I'd fine someone decent. Well there are a lot of decent people here but I need to be with someone who's also eccentric. I'm focusing my attention on engineers because it's meant to be the most autistic profression.
Jump to Top