User Controls

Dear Spectral, Kill Yourself

Dumpster Slut Yung Blood
    As stated.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^you kill yourself you stupid slampig, why is every thread about spectral or iron john? you guys need to suck a bag of dicks
    Dumpster Slut Yung Blood
    When did you become spectral's ass pirate? Take your bag of dicks and stuff them up your ass!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    iran jan and spictrolly need to meat their bakers
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    leave Spectral alone
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    leave Spectral alone

No, fuck Spectral.
    Dumpster Slut Yung Blood
    Give me his head on a platter and I will.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I have never seen the real dumpster slut post this much, ever
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I have never seen the real dumpster slut post this much, ever

Hmm, i agree.
    Hmm, i agree.

I've been wrong too many times to attempt to make a judgement by analyzing his posting style, but I have a gut feeling that 90% of this is just sock puppetry.
    That isn't the real Dumpster Slut, that person is a cock sucking imposter. I'd break his fucking back and cripple him for life if I ever got my hands on him.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Now we have three Dumpster Sluts at large. Just great.
    Well we know for sure one of them is fake. You already admitted to creating the account with the 10 hidden unicorn characters in the name. You know, this one...
    WTF is a unicorn character? Do you mean Unicode, you illiterate bastard?
    Dumpster Slut Yung Blood

There are not 3 you fucking ass clown at least one of them is you. Get back to shoving beer bottles into your face.
    WTF is a unicorn character? Do you mean Unicode, you illiterate bastard?
    I would try to explain Android autocorrect to you but the learning curve from your 2G flip phone would be to steep for you. And if using an autocorrect typo as an insult is all you've got your out of ammunition Specky boy.
    I would try to explain Android autocorrect to you but the learning curve from your 2G flip phone would be to steep for you. And if using an autocorrect typo as an insult is all you've got your out of ammunition Specky boy.

So what you're really saying is you don't even know how to use autocorrect properly. Nice. You do know you can take courses off the inside covers of matchbooks, don't you?
    That isn't the real Dumpster Slut, that person is a cock sucking imposter. I'd break his fucking back and cripple him for life if I ever got my hands on him.

this sounds like the real dumpster slut
    So what you're really saying is you don't even know how to use autocorrect properly. Nice. You do know you can take courses off the inside covers of matchbooks, don't you?
    What I'm saying is you have been reduced to tears. 😭
    Not scary.

Would not read again.
Jump to Top