User Controls

Never ever make a mission statement

All other incarnations failed because they tried to have some sort of purpose or ultimate goal. Fuck that, that was idealistic and unrealistic. This website must forever be weightless niggas gravitating around each other. I could write an essay on this subject but I'll just shut the fuck up and leave it, just never change it and remove any mention of the synagog full of yelling boll weevils or whatever it was called.

niggasin

spakes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade

you fuckin spade
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That works... if you like less than 15 people on the site until it closes.
    That works… if you like less than 15 people on the site until it closes.
    Why don't you make it less than 14?
    Why don't you make it less than 14?

tl/dr
    That works… if you like less than 15 people on the site until it closes.

lel because mission statments are what drives people to a site amirite? You are a fucking moron spectral.
    lel because mission statments are what drives people to a site amirite? You are a fucking moron spectral.

If you don't have a mission statement, it's basically just a blog. There are literally billions of blogs out there already. It ain't rocket science, bub.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you don't have a mission statement, it's basically just a blog. There are literally billions of blogs out there already. It ain't rocket science, bub.

Totse spinoffs haven't been relevant since 2010, fuck a mission statement fuck new people. I only come here for the current users, other than that it's a shitposting extraveganza for me over at masterchan.

[SIZE=72px]REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/SIZE]
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Totse spinoffs haven't been relevant since 2010,

Way before that.
    The only real issue here is you guys are like dogs that just roll over in the road with your tails between your legs. You're defeatists. You never get anywhere because you never try. Negative this and negative that. Of course any place could be as big as Totse was, but it takes people who actually have vision, not a bunch of lay-down naysayers who have no clue what they are talking about. Sorry the truth hurts. Actually, I'm not sorry.
    The only real issue here is you guys are like dogs that just roll over in the road with your tails between your legs. You're defeatists. You never get anywhere because you never try.
    Maybe some of us enjoy this small community for the enjoyable shitposting and the rare decent thread. Maybe we arent defeatists but rather content with what we have. Maybe we never want to get anywhere because we are happy where we are.

Negative this and negative that. Of course any place could be as big as Totse was,
    You are the only one here clinging to the totse vision and being negative. We dont care to be as big as Totse. We dont want to be like Totse. We simply want to be we. Totse is gone dude, get the fuck over it.

but it takes people who actually have vision, not a bunch of lay-down naysayers who have no clue what they are talking about.
    Just because we don't share your vision does not make us "lay-down naysayers". Look at the tech section, its a wealth of people doing and working and assisting eachother. There are threads with great conversation. The thing is you tend to be the one who has no idea what you are talking about. You asserted human beings arent made of matter and energy and that you could "hack someones" brain.

Sorry the truth hurts. Actually, I'm not sorry.
    You are fucking stupid. Thats the truth.
    [SIZE=72px]REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/SIZE]

Can this be our mission statment?
    Maybe some of us enjoy this small community for the enjoyable shitposting and the rare decent thread. Maybe we arent defeatists but rather content with what we have. Maybe we never want to get anywhere because we are happy where we are.

You are the only one here clinging to the totse vision and being negative. We dont care to be as big as Totse. We dont want to be like Totse. We simply want to be we. Totse is gone dude, get the fuck over it.

Just because we don't share your vision does not make us "lay-down naysayers". Look at the tech section, its a wealth of people doing and working and assisting eachother. There are threads with great conversation. The thing is you tend to be the one who has no idea what you are talking about. You asserted human beings arent made of matter and energy and that you could "hack someones" brain.

You are fucking stupid. Thats the truth.

You don't scare me.
    Why are you so scared Spec? You always put on this tuff goy persona being all "Im not scared" "You dont scare me". Well guess what boyo, after over 10 years on the world wide web, not once have I been scared by it or those I have conversed with through it. So I take your "You dont scare me" and raise you an "I never get scared on the internet".

Check.
    Bottom line is Lanny is just too lethargic to bother making this place into anything but a large scribble pad. It may be an unpopular opinion, but it is the truth.
    Bottom line is Lanny is just too lethargic to bother making this place into anything but a large scribble pad. It may be an unpopular opinion, but it is the truth.

Bottom line is everyone except you is absolutely fine with that.
    Bottom line is everyone except you is absolutely fine with that.

And you don't speak for the masses, so there, Mr. Smartypants.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Bottom line is.

Bottom line is you're a faggot.

Case closed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, "overly negative" coming from spectroll, the guy who's cried endless rivers at every admin who ever slapped a site over people being "totse traitors". Nigga, you spend what is, as far as I can tell, the entirety of your online existence being negative over shit. Even if you have to fabricate things to be mad about.
    … the guy who's cried endless rivers…

You're not going to ban me 30,000 times again, are you?
Jump to Top