User Controls

How often do you cry?

Kafka sweaty
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I cry every couple months or so. Yes, i do think it's quite normal. People need an emotional release.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by WellHung I cry every couple months or so. Yes, i do think it's quite normal. People need an emotional release.

I mean if you think the frequency is normal.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by blaster master All the time, just as quietly as I can and in the shower.

Idk how people have the energy for that.
    Kafka sweaty
    Sometimes in the shower I imagine negativity is leaving me and going down the drain.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I absolutely love either crying in public or crying silently in the back seat of a car when someone is driving and has no idea. I can carry on a whole conversation and no one hears me sniffle or gasp.

One time I was crying in front of Whole Foods over a stupid six foot five boy and this lady came up to me really concerned but she left me alone when I said it was guy troubles. And she just kind of gave me a shoulder squeeze before she left.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I decided to keep track of how many times I cry emotional tears, to see how I compare against men and women. According to American Psychological Association, based on a self-reported study involving more than 7000 people from 37 countries, men, on average, cry 5 to 17 times a year and women, on average, cry 30 to 64 times a year. This is embarrassing to say but I have cried emotional tears almost 200 times so far, and we are still more than a season away before the year is over. To answer your question, no, it's not normal. Absolutely not. I cry more than women do.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wut

last time I remember crying I was 15 or something
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    actually no I think I cried listening to Death in June when I was withdrawing a while ago
    Only when I watch old yeller or where the red Fern goes..

That and when technoblade the Minecraft YouTuber ( who I didn't watch ) died and his dad made a last video for him I'm not trying to lie my eyes just watered up I was like OMG noooo. He literally had the perfect guy life and it was a taken from him and I was taken aback
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I cried a lil bit couple days ago ..in my secret hiding spot @ work ...

πŸ’—

But I pulled it together like a soldier after a few tears...and had some emotional support..πŸ’—

Originally posted by CandyRein I cried a lil bit couple days ago ..in my secret hiding spot @ work …

πŸ’—

But I pulled it together like a soldier after a few tears…and had some emotional support..πŸ’—

whoa

black COCKodile
    Depends on how depressed i am. Usually pretty numb, dont cry easily but then i get to a tipping point like i did when i snapped my tooth and just lose my shit.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    If you see me crying something absolutely terrible is happening. I dont cry hardly at all and save tears for the most brutal of emotional pain, such as close fsmily passing, tragic friend death, or something similar.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Incessant I absolutely love either crying in public or crying silently in the back seat of a car when someone is driving and has no idea. I can carry on a whole conversation and no one hears me sniffle or gasp.

One time I was crying in front of Whole Foods over a stupid six foot five boy and this lady came up to me really concerned but she left me alone when I said it was guy troubles. And she just kind of gave me a shoulder squeeze before she left.

U would fucking weirdo lol
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by CandyRein I cried a lil bit couple days ago ..in my secret hiding spot @ work …

πŸ’—

But I pulled it together like a soldier after a few tears…and had some emotional support..πŸ’—

Kafka sweaty
    Are you a nurse Candy?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Depends on how depressed i am. Usually pretty numb, dont cry easily but then i get to a tipping point like i did when i snapped my tooth and just lose my shit.

I read somewhere people who are depressed do cry more but if it’s severe depression then they don’t cry much.
Jump to Top