User Controls

As a Medicaid recipient, Rape Monster could be taking advantage of...

WellHung Black Hole
    A free monthly gym membership and $25 worth of free vitamins & minerals, monthly. Folks, but his own health concerns him minimally.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung A free monthly gym membership and $25 worth of free vitamins & minerals, monthly. Folks, but his own health concerns him minimally.

Is this true? Because I pay $10/month for planet fitness and buy my own vitamins and shit.
    I bet I eat better, take better care of myself, and am in better shape than you though, Matt. And that's coming from a lazy, depressed, autistic sack of shit like me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Is this true? Because I pay $10/month for planet fitness and buy my own vitamins and shit.

Of course it's fucking true. Thats why i made this thread. To help ur sorry ass out.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I bet I eat better, take better care of myself, and am in better shape than you though, Matt. And that's coming from a lazy, depressed, autistic sack of shit like me.

not a chance. I'm nothing like what others present to be around here.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wellhung is for sure a god of a man and id pay him for his verbal input in my life everyday
    Originally posted by WellHung Of course it's fucking true. Thats why i made this thread. To help ur sorry ass out.

You made this thread in an attempt to shame/expose me for being on Medicaid but it failed because idgaf. If you were trying to help me you'd have included a link. Nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster You made this thread in an attempt to shame/expose me for being on Medicaid but it failed because idgaf. If you were trying to help me you'd have included a link. Nigger.

Ungrateful bastard.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Wellhung is for sure a god of a man and id pay him for his verbal input in my life everyday

That's why i'm not a junkie and i'm doing better than you.
    Originally posted by WellHung Ungrateful bastard.

You better calm down before lil sporty puts you in time-out again
    WellHung Black Hole
    wetback
    CandyRein Black Hole

Live footages of Fatchew in time out..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Once I am done with Matthew, his tightey whiteys will gain some new bloodstains to compliment the skid marks
    unlike HTS's highlighter, i don't pull out
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Rofl@ to compliment the skid marks
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Once I am done with Matthew, his tightey whiteys will gain some new bloodstains to compliment the skid marks

You checked Medicaid website, found out i'm right, now ur pleased. But you still haven't given any credit to me. 🙄
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Rofl@ to compliment the skid marks

shudn't you be posting Gifs & memes, DrugSmuggler?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Imma do it later on...
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Imma do it later on…

you post some damn good ones.
Jump to Top