User Controls

Mike Opened the Upside Down

Incessant African Astronaut
    I really hate him for that. Now we all gotta deal with demigorgons.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    just drink more alcohol while it all blows over
    Originally posted by Rape Monster just drink more alcohol while it all blows over

I don't drink anymore. Can't you tell?
    Originally posted by Incessant I don't drink anymore. Can't you tell?

No. I heard through the grapevine you are an alcoholic lush
    Originally posted by Rape Monster No. I heard through the grapevine you are an alcoholic lush

Yeah that was so two weeks ago. I'm a sober queen now.

Also fucking lol scron you've got me saying Mike not Mik. Lmao that was not intentional.
    Originally posted by Incessant Yeah that was so two weeks ago. I'm a sober queen now.

hopefully that lasts longer than Kafkas relationships
    Originally posted by Rape Monster hopefully that lasts longer than Kafkas relationships

Sheeeeesh. I hope so too. I know it'll last longer than her life tho. We're about halfway there to D-Day.
    Originally posted by Incessant Sheeeeesh. I hope so too. I know it'll last longer than her life tho. We're about halfway there to D-Day.

Kafka is too much of a narcissist to ever kill herself

Unless you mean her pissing off some dude enough to kill her in which case yeah that's totally possible. or she gets picked up by the wrong pedophile all dressed up in one of her doll outfits and gets chopped into pieces and tossed in the Thames river
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Kafka is too much of a narcissist to ever kill herself

Unless you mean her pissing off some dude enough to kill her in which case yeah that's totally possible. or she gets picked up by the wrong pedophile all dressed up in one of her doll outfits and gets chopped into pieces and tossed in the Thames river

I hope you're right. But she seems pretty set on it. And stubborn enough to do it just because she said she would and not because she wants to.
    Originally posted by Incessant I hope you're right. But she seems pretty set on it. And stubborn enough to do it just because she said she would and not because she wants to.

Attention whoring and drama
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Attention whoring and drama

Speaking of.

RIPtotse thinks we should make out and that we have good banter.
    Originally posted by Incessant Speaking of.

RIPtotse thinks we should make out and that we have good banter.

Who? You and him?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Incessant Yeah that was so two weeks ago. I'm a sober queen now.

Also fucking lol scron you've got me saying Mike not Mik. Lmao that was not intentional.

thought you were talking about wariat, lol
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Who? You and him?

No, you and I.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my cunt

mike hunt
Jump to Top