User Controls

Debt Free is the Way to be 🐝

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It feels so good knowing that we now OWN everything and out only bills are electricity and water.
    I couldn't be more happy with how everything has been going and am looking forward to a future of continued financial growth and stability.
    Life is good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    At least you're blatantly facetious and not trying to kid yourself.
    lol im in very deep debt
    i dont give a shit they can sue me
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 lol im in very deep debt

That's okay depending on where you are in life and what your goals are.

All be in debt after vacation a Im paying for most of it with credit cards but the debt will be paid off fairly quick.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Having no debt is good.

Spending ur money on shit cars and all the other random shit u buy is not good
    Ghost Black Hole
    fake your own death yo
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I only owe 500 for work Ins. 600 for car ins and fall and spring taxes for the property and I'll be covered till next july on all bills except electric and internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nice polecat
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Whos we? Your girlfriend owns the house free and clear?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats It feels so good knowing that we now OWN everything and out only bills are electricity and water.
    I couldn't be more happy with how everything has been going and am looking forward to a future of continued financial growth and stability.
    Life is good.

This

Originally posted by RIPtotse Having no debt is good.

Spending ur money on shit cars and all the other random shit u buy is not good

But this too
    nobody who lives in the US is debt-free. their government already owes tens of trillions on their behalf.

with their collective asses as collateral.

colorectal collateral.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nobody who lives in the US is debt-free. their government already owes tens of trillions on their behalf.

with their collective asses as collateral.

colorectal collateral.

He's talking about personal debt dumbo.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He's talking about personal debt dumbo.

if they pay taxes, they re indebted.

personally.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if they pay taxes, they re indebted.

personally.

non sequitur.

If they pay taxes they don't owe taxes...so no personal debt.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson non sequitur.

If they pay taxes they don't owe taxes…so no personal debt.

dont pay your taxes and see what happens.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont pay your taxes and see what happens.

Non sequitur...I pay my taxes so hence personal debt free...if you don't pay them then you wouldn't be debt free...DUH.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur…I pay my taxes so hence personal debt free…if you don't pay them then you wouldn't be debt free…DUH.

so your saying no one is indebted as long as they pay their debts on time ?

ja. everyone are living rent free as long as they pay their rent on time.

very smart.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so your saying no one is indebted as long as they pay their debts on time ?

ja. everyone are living rent free as long as they pay their rent on time.

very smart.

Recurring expenses are not debt

Vinny logic: if you go to the store and pickup a loaf of bread you are in debt until you checkout
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Recurring expenses are not debt

debts are unpaid recurring expanses.

Jump to Top