User Controls

come join me in a chat ive been drinking after 6 months no alchohol and 2 years before that its a special occasion

im looking for some person to talk to other than scron because he is a bitch and he probably wont post anyways fuck you scron your a scrabbled egg brain labiblotecha
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't like voice/video chat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i dont have voice video chat but wouldnt object i got a phone

Originally posted by aldra I don't like voice/video chat
    what are you using then?
    im useing this as a medium to chat hows life aldra i dont know you but id like to know you
    i only know like 2 people on here really and thats scron and uh the guy with the thing like my avatar
    i forgot his nname
    we can use discord
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    His name is aldra what's more to know
    kingkarl#2375
    i got the raid damn flys are gonna die
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 im useing this as a medium to chat hows life aldra i dont know you but id like to know you

I live in Australia and haven't gon3 full WOZNY yet but I'm well on my way (schizo, not child rape)

I'm hovering over ordering some Acacia root bark because I want to try DMT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ok so heres a story about scron one time we were going to the movie theatre and his dad and him got wasted he was only like 16 or some shit and they ruined the movie for us but then after the movie we took his dads keys away and he was like ok get out of the car we got out he turned the ignition the car turned on and he drove away drunk that man got 3 duis in like the span of 2 weeks
    uh dude i triyed aywaska once i threw up so much
    im totally clean from drugs now only prescrips taken like there soposed to and alchohol rarely and nicotine and caffine
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 ok so heres a story about scron one time we were going to the movie theatre and his dad and him got wasted he was only like 16 or some shit and they ruined the movie for us but then after the movie we took his dads keys away and he was like ok get out of the car we got out he turned the ignition the car turned on and he drove away drunk that man got 3 duis in like the span of 2 weeks

I remember me and some friends getting blackout drunk at the movies, specifically Mr. Bean's Holiday in the shittiest cinema ever

I also remember getting into a fight with some eshays and vomiting at whatever Mr. Bean's version of a jumpscare was
    once scron ate to many bendryl and ran across the road with his eyes closed saying he wanted to die
    i wasnt there for this one but once scron shit himself after taking mushrooms and completely made a mess throwing up and shitting everywhere my friends sister came over and saw him in the batherroom and was like im out
    Originally posted by spacepantz2 uh dude i triyed aywaska once i threw up so much

I bought some DMT once but I didn't have a glass pipe so I fucked up and wasted it. Ayahuasca's risky business especially if you're on meds because part of it is a MAOI that suppresses your stomach's ability to break down chemicals; even common stuff like cocoa can be lethal on it
    one time scron got arrested because one of his friends broke the law something serius and he was on the news and shit
Jump to Top