User Controls

Wonder who the lucky one will be

Found some old preroll joints i got free that are months old that i didn't feel like smoking so i ended up going near the local middle school / elementary school and dropped off 3 joints around the area. A few kids are about to be lit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're a great person. More people should do that. Not sarcastic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Found some old preroll joints i got free that are months old that i didn't feel like smoking so i ended up going near the local middle school / elementary school and dropped off 3 joints around the area. A few kids are about to be lit

nice I find drugs but I think they were left accidently. In the summer I opened up my dryer and when I was pulling towels out a gram baggy of meth fell out, it was all "quagulated" cause o the heat, but I let it sit and re crushed it up and it broke back into shards and it was goo

the weird thing Is I dont know if i was tired or something but when I did a line I got really high but then fell asleep
    I can't wait too walk around tomorrow and see if they are still there or not. Maybe one day ill bag up a few extra tramadol that ill never use and toss those near the park. I'll leave them in bags of 300MG so i don't feel like i'll have anyone hurt themselves
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’d be too paranoid to do drugs I found on the ground.
    wtfisthishit Yung Blood
    No you didn't, you faggot. Pics or gtfo.
    Originally posted by wtfisthishit No you didn't, you faggot. Pics or gtfo.

Sorry my first thought wasnt to take pictures of joints on the floor lmao.
    Originally posted by blackbird I’d be too paranoid to do drugs I found on the ground.

I wouldnt worry about laced weed , pills i would though i guess. Im waiting for the day i find some shit laced with fent
    Originally posted by blackbird I’d be too paranoid to do drugs I found on the ground.

Pussy

Originally posted by reject Man I think I accidentally smoked crystal meth last night. In my defence I thought it was heroin.

I found a baggy on the floor with white powder in it, got home and looked at it, it was a grey, tannish powder, I taste tested it and it wasn't coke, MD, mcat or ketamine. I narrowed it down to regular phet, crystal meth or heroin. I assumed it was heroin so started chasing it.

Anyway, after getting my chasing technique right, it made me clean my room. And not sleep all night. And 18 hours later I'm still a tad buzzed. So who the fuck knows what it was.
    If its not in a baggie the morning dew will ruin the J
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I found a nice sized roach at the bus stop a few weeks ago but I'm on parole so I can't smoke so I set it on a ledge where someone could clearly see it and was wondering if I made someone's day a little better that day.....
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If its not in a baggie the morning dew will ruin the J

They are in the little doob tubes that they came in so they should survive as long as it doesnt rain.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HampTheToker

cant see the picture...
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Found some old preroll joints i got free that are months old that i didn't feel like smoking so i ended up going near the local middle school / elementary school and dropped off 3 joints around the area. A few kids are about to be lit

thats kind of weird you'd find prerollld joints that are months old and send them out randomly again..

i call bs on this story

you didnt even smoke one of the joints or open them up to see if they were real?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby cant see the picture…

Thank Richard Burnish.

Just do an acetone wash
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats kind of weird you'd find prerollld joints that are months old and send them out randomly again..

i call bs on this story

you didnt even smoke one of the joints or open them up to see if they were real?

Im in a recreational/medical state and i get free joints any time i order weed too my house or if i go to a dispensary. If you order an 1/8th or more they give you a free joint with every order at the local delivery service i use and anytime you go to a new dispensary they give you free joints/edibles/etc. Not very hard to stack up on them.... Ill take a pic of like 6 prerolls i have right now still lol
    http://imgur.com/a/EGfsn
    Time for round 2 possibly? Will take pics
Jump to Top