User Controls

What would you do if your child turned out to be a junkie?

Kafka sweaty
    Your only child, would you give up on them?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    depends on a lot of things

I wouldn't just give up, but sometimes there's not much you can do and you just have to wait for them to get sick of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I worry about my son having mental health and addiction issues but I know either way he'll be a phenomenal human being.

I worry about my daughter being a whore as I've learned her junior high aged half sister is developing a reputation as a ho and coupled with her situation it makes me feel like I gotta do something quickly, which I'm working on.

So to answer your question, no, I'm not a self centered coward and have the ability to emphasize with my children regarding issues I myself have experienced.

I know someone who comes from a super Christian family and has brothers who are literally cops and preosts and he's a junkie who lives in a shelter and his family has turned their back on him despite being hardcore Christians. Weird stuff
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I kno someone who stole his dead grandmother's rings from his family for drug money and they kinda disowned him. Things like that are pretty terrible but I subscribe to the "love the sinner hate the sin" approach although there's a point where you're just enabling. I'd kick my kid out if they were 22 and stealing from me but still let them know I'm there for them
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    We would party, and I would teach them where/how to get the good shit, and which drugs are lame and not worth their time
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    murder them
    Best abort them before they even take a breath...it's the right thing to do rather that force them into 80yrs of misery they didn't ask for.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I worry about my son having mental health and addiction issues but I know either way he'll be a phenomenal human being.

I worry about my daughter being a whore as I've learned her junior high aged half sister is developing a reputation as a ho and coupled with her situation it makes me feel like I gotta do something quickly, which I'm working on.

So to answer your question, no, I'm not a self centered coward and have the ability to emphasize with my children regarding issues I myself have experienced.

I know someone who comes from a super Christian family and has brothers who are literally cops and preosts and he's a junkie who lives in a shelter and his family has turned their back on him despite being hardcore Christians. Weird stuff

Your son, most likely, will turn out to be a piece of shit like you are. Just the facts, Jack. 👍⚘
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Your son, most likely, will turn out to be a piece of shit like you are. Just the facts, Jack. 👍⚘

excepy you are the piece of shit and grew up with no dad... curious
    Originally posted by Ghost excepy you are the piece of shit and grew up with no dad… curious

HOw many dads did you grow up with?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    DAD GANG
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra DAD GANG

i got more Dads than you, ya semi-bastard.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung i got more Dads than you.

a curious statement to be proud of
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost a curious statement to be proud of

Says a scumbag, deadbeat junkie who prefers hairy butthole.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my parents aren't cool enough to do hard drugs they always acted like retards. 99% of parents are retards but kids have hope to not be retarded.

Obviously its bad to give or encourage a kid to do drugs but ive sold AMPHETAMIENS to teenagers and elemtary school kids b4 and weed so it's two sides of a coin. People have sold me drugs/booze when i was young. I wouldn't do it now unless it was a rich kid paying me in like $500 worth of bitcoin to get him a mickey and a roll of E
    Originally posted by Ghost my parents aren't cool enough to do hard drugs they always acted like retards. 99% of parents are retards but kids have hope to not be retarded.

It's a fruitless hope...99% of humans grow up to be retarded...best to just accept the inevitable.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson HOw many dads did you grow up with?

1 but it felt like none cuz he never went to my little league games

jk i didnt play sports i thought they were gay I was into computers and FIRE

HTS dad forced her to play soccer but she would pick dandelions the entire time and not care about the game. I think forcing a child that doesn't want to play sports is bad they will turn out into a tranny that does meth and has sex with scumbag, deadbeat junkies.

update on my dads garden
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's a fruitless hope…99% of humans grow up to be retarded…best to just accept the inevitable.

nah these modern zoomers they have their head on right im hopeful for the future if they get guns and start murdering I will cheer them on and help the wounded
Jump to Top