User Controls

WTF! I found out Crazy Mike also passed away.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    What the hell man!! Also *just* found out Crazy Mike is gone, too, a few minutes later after I find out that Bill Krozby is gone.

I'm gonna miss our banter. :(

I feel honored to know that Crazy Mike dedicated his very first post to me upon joining this forum.

Here's his very first post -> https://niggasin.space/thread/4048?p=1#post-4048
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't think it was confirmed but yeah that was a long time ago

I think sploo, dietyellow, juicebox and malice were the most recent
    oh and Bill Krozby but you already made a thread about him
    Well I hope he's alive and kicking then, if this isn't confirmed!

I knew Sploo, Malice and Juicebox but not dietyellow. That's probably because I would show up every now and then here on this forum. It seems to be a trend that I discover people I interacted with have passed away and it usually takes some months before I get to know about it. Same thing with &poast.
    Originally posted by aldra oh and Bill Krozby but you already made a thread about him

Yeah, this stuff isn't good for the heart. :(
    oh, same goes for actor - we assume he died too but nobody's confirmed
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I think bling bling has gott be dead too
    Originally posted by aldra oh, same goes for actor - we assume he died too but nobody's confirmed

Yeah, I read that, also. Apparently people just forget about him. Which is sad. I won't! Although I didn't interact with him much, I think. My memories have been destroyed mainly because of my insomnia.
    Originally posted by Sudo I think bling bling has gott be dead too

Yeah, people are speculating that he is dead because he was very active and also kept doing more and more drugs. It's plausible, but it could also be that all that drugs effed him up mentally to the point he doesn't even know what the interwebz is anymore.
    Actors last few posts alluded to his impending death and bling bling made 4k alts and threads and then disappeared when he started ordering opiates in powder form off the darknet. Pretty easy to figure out

Also PWP died and probably some others I don't recall
    Originally posted by Sudo Actors last few posts alluded to his impending death and bling bling made 4k alts and threads and then disappeared when he started ordering opiates in powder form off the darknet. Pretty easy to figure out

Also PWP died and probably some others I don't recall

I guess that's the downside of only checking into this forum every few months, looking around for just a few minutes only to disappear again - you are just completely out of the loop and you don't realize what's been going on. It's a bit trippy. You're right, you make logical conclusions, but I was trying to be optimistic. However there are times where your optimism just turns into a delusion. This is probably one of those cases. I actually forgot about purewhitepanda and how he knew markxtc311 but that is due to my insomnia having bad effects on my brain and its ability to recall memories.
    I got some bad news for u about markxtc311 too...
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Brad says hydromorphone died but I think it's bullshit
    Originally posted by Sudo I got some bad news for u about markxtc311 too…

I already knew about Mark, and apparently I already knew about Mike too, since I mentioned his death before. Look at how retarded I have gotten from insomnia, the brain damage is real.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Brad says hydromorphone died but I think it's bullshit

Yes, I think it's bullshit too. But then again, someone who's on the verge of dying hasn't checked into this forum for over a month. You'd think someone with time on their hands would check in from time to time. I hope she's alive, I won't claim she's dead because there's no proof for it. If she doesn't post anything in another five months, then I guess it's safe to say she's gone. After all, she was given only six months to live, according to her.
    Crazy Mike was a faggot, I wish Diet Piano was still alive though.
    Originally posted by The Earl of Sandwich Crazy Mike was a faggot, I wish Diet Piano was still alive though.

I have only fond memories of Crazy Mike. He was not a faggot.

For some reason, I don't remember much about dietpiano. But that's probably because my insomnia has rotted my brain.
    Poast Houston
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Same thing with &poast.

I’m still alive. My buddy OMGPLZDNTBAN drank himself to death last year. Long live BHL. I rarely post on here, but pop in every now and then to watch that schizophrenic totse2k call me a dead mossad agent. Anyone who gets involved with him IRL is retarded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Poast I’m still alive. My buddy OMGPLZDNTBAN drank himself to death last year. Long live BHL. I rarely post on here, but pop in every now and then to watch that schizophrenic totse2k call me a dead mossad agent. Anyone who gets involved with him IRL is retarded.

Miss you homeboy
    GET BENT
Jump to Top