User Controls

Sudo how long you were in prison for rape?

cigreting Dark Matter
    Its well known sudo went to prison. What most of you dont know is why he was incarcerated. Id like to hear the story and im sure fellow NISers would too.
    The first question is why? Did you know her or was it random? Was it consensual or not? Were you drunk or on drugs? How long were you in prison for?
    When you were convicted of raping the 14 year old girl, how many times were you raped in retaliation for your horrendous crime in prison?
    What are the requirements for your parole? You obviously have to register as a sex offender but are you allowed to be near kids?

What does your family think of you? Did they disown you?
    You are a pretty disgusting individual and i think you should have got the death penalty instead but canadians are weak faggots so i understand why you were given prison time instead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Do they gay brituish man voice!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    grnpapas cumib
    They have Rats in prison too
    Ghost Black Hole
    my dgerppetu!!! cok in me arse1!!!! xDD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This is the most I've ever seen you type and it's about me and your imagination. I like
    Speaking of Sudo, anybody remember the Texas "Eyeball" serial killer, who would surgically remove the eyes of his victims using an exacto blade, leaving the eyelids perfectly untouched and closed? Then he'd take the eyeballs home and stare at them for awhile, finishing up with eating the eyes raw and whole.
    Ghost Black Hole
    durrrr titsq well known sudo wen' to prison. Hwa' noms' of you don' kenaw is hwy haae was quite incarceratead. Id likaae to huear teh story and im suaare fellow nisers would too.
    teh firs' question is hwy? did you kenaw huar or was quite i' random? was quite i' consensual or not? weaare you drunky or on drugs? how long weaare you in prison for?
    hwen you weaare convictead of rapenng teh 14 year old girl, how many timeis weaare you rapead in retaliation for yoeur horrendous crimeam in prison?
    hwa' aaare teh requirements for yoeur parole? you obviously havaae to registar as a sex offendar bu' aaare you allowead to buh naear kids?

hwa' doeis yoeur family thinky of you? did they disown you?
    you aaare a pretty disgustenng individual and iae thinky you should havaae go' teh death pwenalty instead bu' canadians aaare weak faggots so iae understand hwy you weaare given prison timeam instead.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Speaking of Sudo, anybody remember the Texas "Eyeball" serial killer, who would surgically remove the eyes of his victims using an exacto blade, leaving the eyelids perfectly untouched and closed? Then he'd take the eyeballs home and stare at them for awhile, finishing up with eating the eyes raw and whole.

Just looked him up. Ol Charlie Albright. He was only convicted of one murder and only suspected of two more. Not really worthy of a Wikipedia page if it wasn't for the eyeball eating, maybe that's why he did it in the first place, he didn't want to be a garden variety Sunday morning murderer
    Originally posted by Sudo Just looked him up. Ol Charlie Albright. He was only convicted of one murder and only suspected of two more. Not really worthy of a Wikipedia page if it wasn't for the eyeball eating, maybe that's why he did it in the first place, he didn't want to be a garden variety Sunday morning murderer

Can't go wrong with a belly full of eyeballs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I looked him up too and didn't SEE anything about him eating the eyes.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo This is the most I've ever seen you type and it's about me and your imagination. I like

The technical term is projection: ascribing and projecting his past actions onto someone else
    Originally posted by Ghost durrrr titsq well known sudo wen' to prison. Hwa' noms' of you don' kenaw is hwy haae was quite incarceratead. Id likaae to huear teh story and im suaare fellow nisers would too.
    teh firs' question is hwy? did you kenaw huar or was quite i' random? was quite i' consensual or not? weaare you drunky or on drugs? how long weaare you in prison for?
    hwen you weaare convictead of rapenng teh 14 year old girl, how many timeis weaare you rapead in retaliation for yoeur horrendous crimeam in prison?
    hwa' aaare teh requirements for yoeur parole? you obviously havaae to registar as a sex offendar bu' aaare you allowead to buh naear kids?

hwa' doeis yoeur family thinky of you? did they disown you?
    you aaare a pretty disgustenng individual and iae thinky you should havaae go' teh death pwenalty instead bu' canadians aaare weak faggots so iae understand hwy you weaare given prison timeam instead.

That was supposed to be funny but no one laughed Rat Face.
    Stl got an std
    I'll have my arms do the talkin if ur hands get the best of me
    Remember weed smoker/we smooth/weird sex? He was alright for a non toxic individual, I bet he has a kid now
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I'm looking for:

Jail shirt
    Jail Pants
    Jail boxers
    EDIT: jail shower shoes

Maybe a jail undershirt depending on price

No trustee or prison uniforms please

I have cash or other jail goods for trade (jail bowl, jail pens, jail toothbrushes)

But I'm looking for these clothes to do jail roleplay at home 2-3 times a week

Let me know thank you
    Bradley Black Hole
    Great post cigreting, good to see you finally putting in some effort.
    Originally posted by Bradley Great post cigreting, good to see you finally putting in some effort.

He's shy 🤭 but someday he'll come out of his shell 🐢
    Originally posted by mmQ I looked him up too and didn't SEE anything about him eating the eyes.

They decided not to release what happened to the eyeballs he left the murder scenes with. Too gruesome for the average person to digest.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Good for Sudo.
Jump to Top