User Controls

Steakums

  1. #1
    I've had a box of these in my freezer for 6-8 months..I keep thinking about making them but am not satisfied in how best to utilize them...the obvious is a philly cheesesteak sub but that's pretty dull and uninspiring...besides sandwiches does anyone have any bright (or dark) ideas on what to do with a box of steakums?

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Ghost Black Hole
    heat in microwave and put it all on one giant hoagie with spicy mustard and pickles and wash it down with a beer
  3. #3
    Originally posted by Ghost heat in microwave and put it all on one giant hoagie with spicy mustard and pickles and wash it down with a beer

    SMH
  4. #4
    18oz of that 31.5oz is fat. That shit is swimming in it when you fry it up.

    I like to wash all the juice off and then dry in kitchen towels...same with the steakums...
  5. #5
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's just begging to get air fryed

  6. #6
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've had a box of these in my freezer for 6-8 months..I keep thinking about making them but am not satisfied in how best to utilize them…the obvious is a philly cheesesteak sub but that's pretty dull and uninspiring…besides sandwiches does anyone have any bright (or dark) ideas on what to do with a box of steakums?

    6-8 months = serious freezer burn

    Edit to include recipe

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    frala Avant garde shartist
    You could turn them into fajitas or make a Philly pizza or do a gyro

    But honestly those look pretty gnarly
  8. #8
    Originally posted by frala You could turn them into fajitas or make a Philly pizza or do a gyro

    But honestly those look pretty gnarly

    They are pretty gnarly...I only bought them because they were on sale and I'm a sucker for Aldi sales.
  9. #9
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I hear you Auntie Jigg Jigg
  10. #10
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler 6-8 months = serious freezer burn

    nah its in a cardboard box its aight
  11. #11
    Bradley victim of incest
    have you considered making a philly steakumm
  12. #12
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Make Shepards pie with it
  13. #13
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I would buy stale rolls and sub rolls cook up some freezer burned steakums with cheese.
    Thanks for the memories man I haven't thought about that shit for decades.
    It was good cheap food that served a purpose even though it was total shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    100% BEEF
    100% DELICIOUS

    LOL Nope.

    sMh
  15. #15
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I would buy stale rolls and sub rolls cook up some freezer burned steakums with cheese.
    Thanks for the memories man I haven't thought about that shit for decades.
    It was good cheap food that served a purpose even though it was total shit.

    I was 6 steakums came out and thought they were cool and delicious. 54 years later I wouldn't buy them if it was buy 1 get 10 free.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm 100% BEEF
    100% DELICIOUS

    LOL Nope.

    sMh

    It's probably better than the slop you cook
  17. #17
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It's probably better than the slop you cook

    Oh .
  18. #18
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I’ll beat the fuck out of u if u talk to me crazy again. I don’t even cook “steak ima” u piece of shit. Just remember that ok
  19. #19
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    He’s gonna eat his blotted off steaks & come to bed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol havent had steakums in years...they were ok in a pinch ..pretty sure i saw some at the store not too long ago and looked at the ingredients and just noped them back onto the shelf
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top