User Controls

I never understood

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why only blacks are allowed to hit women back. In Lodz Poland where unfortunately I stay at pretty frequently on friday or saturday night on piotrkowska street there is absolute garbage white trash people there often fighting in the middle of the street including women Ive seen like a week or two ago attacking a guy for simply calling them what they were (pathology or patologia and drug users) and nonstop they kept attacking him and he even had a bloody nose and even attacked some other dude and one of the bitches even claimed oh i had too much training not to use it on him or some other bragging shit (like thats an excuse or bragging about wanting to assault dudes). and no white or polak man had the balls to hit her back. I wonder why? Blacks do it all the time in America or probably everywhere and they get praised for it. I wonder if a white dude or those dude in that kebab shop hit one of them back if they'd also be praised for it? But you get videos like on youtube look up "when men fight back" praising blacks for doing it so why did no single white or polak male hit any of those garbage absolute filth pollack bitches if whites would also be praised or treated the same as the media and us/liberal society claims they are?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like ive seen it before in usa blacks would hit women or even straight out square up fight with them but in poland its so bad apparently these white trash females in lodz are allowed to attack dudes with no repercussions? what would happen i wonder if i just went up that time in that kebab place and clocked one? would i be treated like blacks are and praised for it?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *rolls around in the mud with degerates*

'oh no I've got mud all over me'
Jump to Top