User Controls

The human design is terrible...

WellHung Black Hole
    The human body is weak and vulnerable. It requires far too many resources, too frequently. The human brain is disordered and unstable.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I got pizza and garlic bread tonight... If you wanna make a thread about it ...nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by CandyRein I got pizza and garlic bread tonight… If you wanna make a thread about it …nigger

Looks like its time to party on that bussy, fam! eee EEEEEE

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😭😆
    Originally posted by WellHung The human body is weak and vulnerable. It requires far too many resources, too frequently. The human brain is disordered and unstable.

It's really very efficient as far as energy use goes... you can go all day on just a lb of food or so...you sure couldn't drive your car all day on a 1lb of gasoline. (of course the car would get you further though)
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think the human body is one of natures perfect engine (I imagine all living animals, at least mammals exhibit this but I've only ever driven a humanbody). With very limited amounts of food it continues operating, it also has the ability to utilize adrenaline with a moments notice. To loosely quote Arnold Schwartanigger in "The Encyclopedia of Modern Body Building"

"The human body is truly nature's most remarkable engine. Say if you take a 10 horsepower engine and ask it to produce 12 horse power, regardless of what fuel is put in it, it will not produce above 10horse power and if it does, it will not be for long. It will break. The human body when demanded to out produce it's current form will grow stronger, with very few limits, and will be accomplished faster with proper input [diet]."
    Plus it has genitals.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's really very efficient as far as energy use goes… you can go all day on just a lb of food or so…you sure couldn't drive your car all day on a 1lb of gasoline. (of course the car would get you further though)

i sure as hell can't. maybe sedentary people can get b6 on that but I'm not sedentary .People who work out regularly and vigorously cannot. I don't think it's anything close to efficient. I don't even absorb a lot of the nutrients I'd take in.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Being forced to piss and shit and having to wipe your ass is bullshit
    WellHung Black Hole
    The human body sucks so bad you can't even gorge down a bunch of food at once and convert most/all to muscle. the human body is garbage. i'd rather be a horse.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's not efficient at all if it was we could go years without hardly any water like the desert cat. Mr. Hatch is correct here. Bodies and brains are pretty stupid for as smart as they can be sometimes. If we were supposed to be more eternal and important we wouldn't need to food/water up every day and shit and piss and do all this other stupid shit and we'd be made out of metal and not get old and weak as time goes on. We are absolutely not a product of design from a higher power and if we are, it was just fucking around and expirementinf like some kid playing The Sims for the first time
    Originally posted by WellHung i sure as hell can't. maybe sedentary people can get b6 on that but I'm not sedentary .People who work out regularly and vigorously cannot. I don't think it's anything close to efficient. I don't even absorb a lot of the nutrients I'd take in.

Watch the TV show "Alone"...those fuckers are abandoned in the wild and go 60 days eating a field mouse and 3 berries...They build a house, a boat, a lookout tower, weapons and spend a lot of time "whittling their wood".
    Originally posted by mmQ It's not efficient at all if it was we could go years without hardly any water like the desert cat. Mr. Hatch is correct here. Bodies and brains are pretty stupid for as smart as they can be sometimes.

Sounds like the desert cat is stupider...especially if it lives in the desert...fucking dumb place to live...amirite speedyparker?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Watch the TV show "Alone"…those fuckers are abandoned in the wild and go 60 days eating a field mouse and 3 berries…They build a house, a boat, a lookout tower, weapons and spend a lot of time "whittling their wood".

They also feel like total garbage after the 1st week. They can do it... but it's not by any means an enjoyable experience... it's pure torture and they hate it. As soon as the show is done they just fucking gain all that way back right away.
    Originally posted by WellHung They also feel like total garbage after the 1st week. They can do it… but it's not by any means an enjoyable experience… it's pure torture and they hate it. As soon as the show is done they just fucking gain all that way back right away.

Hey life is pain...you're most alive when suffering.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Watch the TV show "Alone"…those fuckers are abandoned in the wild and go 60 days eating a field mouse and 3 berries…They build a house, a boat, a lookout tower, weapons and spend a lot of time "whittling their wood".

Good for them. 60 days is nothing. In fact 60 bajiklion days is nothing. There's nothing efficient about the human body in the grand scheme of things. Sure it's fairly resilient compared to some other bodies out there but also a person can die from being punched in the head too hard so there's that
    Originally posted by mmQ Good for them. 60 days is nothing. In fact 60 bajiklion days is nothing. There's nothing efficient about the human body in the grand scheme of things. Sure it's fairly resilient compared to some other bodies out there but also a person can die from being punched in the head too hard so there's that

Dying from being punched in the head shows how efficient the human body is at killing another human body...thanks for another Grrrrreat example of the miracle that is...the human.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Dying from being punched in the head shows how efficient the human body is at killing another human body…thanks for another Grrrrreat example of the miracle that is…the human.

Lol it's a miracle how many different ways that weak human body can die. On that we can agree.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol it's a miracle how many different ways that weak human body can die. On that we can agree.

Hey, once it's done it's job it's obsolete (more efficiency)...lets remember the only purpose in life is to distribute your genes to the next iteration...everything else is just wasting time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hey, once it's done it's job it's obsolete (more efficiency)…lets remember the only purpose in life is to distribute your genes to the next iteration…everything else is just wasting time.

If that were the case the population would be like 90,000 trillion people and we would never have time to build rollercoasters or airplanes because we'd constantly be too busy sucking and fucking.
Jump to Top