User Controls

I got LSD - never tried acid before.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I haven't decided when I will take it yet, but I got 150 micrograms of LSD. Stashed away in my room somewhere, in a cool and dark place.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    It's just one pill. Incredibly tiny. Its purity is around 96%. Apparently these things are quite expensive, but I was given one for free. Has anyone here done LSD, and if so, what are your experiences? Good? Bad? Do you have any tips for a good experience with it? Looking forward to what you have to say. Keep in mind, I've never done drugs before. I used to smoke cigarettes on a daily basis during my teenage years. Some weed here and there until I got a bad trip, puked my brains out. That was the last time I touched it. So I'm going in as a complete rookie when it comes to drugs. So that's why I'm posting this thread.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers It's just one pill. Incredibly tiny. Its purity is around 96%. Apparently these things are quite expensive, but I was given one for free. Has anyone here done LSD, and if so, what are your experiences? Good? Bad? Do you have any tips for a good experience with it? Looking forward to what you have to say. Keep in mind, I've never done drugs before. I used to smoke cigarettes on a daily basis during my teenage years. Some weed here and there until I got a bad trip, puked my brains out. That was the last time I touched it. So I'm going in as a complete rookie when it comes to drugs. So that's why I'm posting this thread.

A bad trip on weed??
    Microdots are pretty tame, whereas the blotters pack quite a punch. Also, some blotters are actually 4-way, which is four hits on one blotter, so if you take the whole blotter thinking it's one hit, you'll be up for a week and wishing you were dead.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A bad trip on weed??

probably meant he whitey'd
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've never had a bad experience with it (done it 5 or so times), usually 5 hits or so (guess: 350-500 micro)

only thing is it lasts a long fucking time, 12 hours or so so don't expect to sleep for around 16

you can supposedly abort a trip if you have benzos (xanax would be ideal) but I haven't tried it.

I have a little tin of them (10-20 hits) from like 10 years ago and when I find it I'm going to eat them all
    Kafka sweaty
    Don’t take it with weed that prolongs it.
    a couple of friends felt like they needed weed to not get totally overwhelmed, probably depends on the person
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Microdots are pretty tame, whereas the blotters pack quite a punch. Also, some blotters are actually 4-way, which is four hits on one blotter, so if you take the whole blotter thinking it's one hit, you'll be up for a week and wishing you were dead.

4 hits of LSD is a common dose for an experienced psychonaut. Unless they are fragile to drugs like you.
    LSD would never keep you "up for a week" either. Comments like that just make you look like an ignorant poser who has never actually taken it.
    I'd be wary about counting hits because they vary so much. if you're confident that it's actually around 150 micrograms it's probably a safe place to start, not too heavy but also not marginal so you'll get most of the effects, just not as intensely as a higher dose.

the problem there is that it both takes a while to kick in and your tolerance spikes almost immediately, so you could dose too low and eat a shitload trying to get to where you want to be after realising. or conversely you feel very little for the first hour or so so you eat a bunch more, then it hits you like a truck
    Originally posted by Rape Monster LSD would never keep you "up for a week" either. Comments like that just make you look like an ignorant poser who has never actually taken it.

Some do. Like the "Black Death" 4-way blotter. You pop all four hits at once and you'll definitely be up for a week and ready to die.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I've never had a bad experience with it (done it 5 or so times), usually 5 hits or so (guess: 350-500 micro)

only thing is it lasts a long fucking time, 12 hours or so so don't expect to sleep for around 16

you can supposedly abort a trip if you have benzos (xanax would be ideal) but I haven't tried it.

I have a little tin of them (10-20 hits) from like 10 years ago and when I find it I'm going to eat them all

Alcohol also takes the edge off if needed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Alcohol also takes the edge off if needed

lol, one time I did it with some friends and one of them brought out a bottle of cognac

I drank a little and choked, and kept choking for like a minute before I realised 'wait, I can just stop choking'

***oh yeah, then I had to go to the bathroom and kept spinning the toilet paper roll the wrong way for a few minutes because I couldn't find the end of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you get too high, best thing is Valiums.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Some do. Like the "Black Death" 4-way blotter. You pop all four hits at once and you'll definitely be up for a week and ready to die.

You are an ignorant fool who spreads misinformation when it comes to drugs, and any even remotely educated person who reads your posts and the things you say knows it. Sorry grandpa but LSD is LSD, there aren't magical kinds made out of holy crystals that were synthesized in a mystical lab in bumfuck Narnia.

Find me a reference for this Black Nigger or whatever tabs you're talking about, to enlighten me on how they must be so different than any old 100-200 ug hit
    Originally posted by Rape Monster You are an ignorant fool who spreads misinformation when it comes to drugs, and any even remotely educated person who reads your posts and the things you say knows it. Sorry grandpa but LSD is LSD, there aren't magical kinds made out of holy crystals that were synthesized in a mystical lab in bumfuck Narnia.

Find me a reference for this Black Nigger or whatever tabs you're talking about, to enlighten me on how they must be so different than any old 100-200 ug hit

Four different optical isomers of LSD exist, kid.
    Originally posted by aldra lol, one time I did it with some friends and one of them brought out a bottle of cognac

I drank a little and choked, and kept choking for like a minute before I realised 'wait, I can just stop choking'

***oh yeah, then I had to go to the bathroom and kept spinning the toilet paper roll the wrong way for a few minutes because I couldn't find the end of it

also, that guy's girlfriend was there and sober. she got upset because me and the two guys would talk to each other but leave out words or not finish sentences or something (it wasn't clear), we'd understand each other fine but she had no idea what we were saying. I was wearing a horse mask and we watched old episodes of the twilight zone for a while.

oh, the guy whose apartment it was decided 3AM was the perfect time to throw rubbish and old furniture out of the window. then he freaked out and thought he was going to go to jail for it, so he actually called the cops and told them his upstairs neighbour was throwing things out the window. the cops told him to fuck off
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Four different optical isomers of LSD exist, kid.

I'm 35+. Do you have a reference or source or do I have to look myself for evidence of this? I enjoy reading about this kind of thing anyway and learning accurate information.
    if you modify just one tiny aspect of any compound, you affect the way the entire compound sits in the receptor, and that affects the compound's performance.
Jump to Top