User Controls

Scron is forever grateful to Douglas Monks for including him, and not labeling him a freak...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, however, Scron is quite desperate for acceptance. For anyone who shows him tolerance, their attention he will seek.
    Ghost Black Hole
    wellhunhg is anxiously awaiting her lunch break so she can scarf down some cum..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost wellhunhg is anxiously awaiting her lunch break so she can scarf down some cum..

Enlighten us with some special memories of you & Dougie Boy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wisconsin lawmaker Matt Hung involved in car accident that left a mom, daughter dead..
    Originally posted by Ghost Wisconsin lawmaker Matt Hung involved in car accident that left a mom, daughter dead..

Aren't you impressed with how observant and insightful i am? Indeed, i am a great listener. The world needs less talkers, and more ppl like me, huh?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I utilize pretending to smoke cannabis as a means to relieve boredom and facilitate my perception of time passing more
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost I utilize pretending to smoke cannabis as a means to relieve boredom and facilitate my perception of time passing more

It helps me pass a whole hell of a lot of time. You, as well. Ppl like us wud be bored senseless without chemical stimulation. We strive to perceive the world in different ways. 👍🤙🤟❤🌏
    Ghost Black Hole
    joe and a lip

Originally posted by WellHung It helps me pass a whole hell of a lot of time. You, as well. Ppl like us wud be bored senseless without chemical stimulation. We strive to perceive the world in different ways. 👍🤙🤟❤🌏

you have no personality
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, however, Scron is quite desperate for acceptance. For anyone who shows him tolerance, their attention he will seek.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Everyone here is corrupt and needs to do more drugs. If you are too afraid and cowardly and need to rehab and abstinence from drugs you are simply a coward afraid of the real truths of the universe.

Smoke meth and bless the triangles. You must accept yourself and your rule in the universe before you can grow spiritually
    Trianglism 🤟🤙
    folx?
    Ghost Black Hole
    nigger?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Where did scron go? Why he no post no moar?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Where did scron go? Why he no post no moar?

withdrawals
    Rat Faces?
    Ghost Black Hole
    posting in a groomer thread
    I miss $5 footlongs...I doubt we'll see their like ever again.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i heard they lost a lot of money on that plus having their golden boy turn out to be an "earl of sandwiches" if you catch my drift
    We don't get it? Must be a rat thing...
Jump to Top