User Controls

Do you want to strip someone naked, tie them up, and shoot them in the nuts, toes & fingers with a BB gun?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, does that sound fun?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Only if it's you
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master thats called kidnap and torture, it carries 5-8 years in prison.

How much time will u spend in the clink when they discover your grow operation?
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung How much time will u spend in the clink when they discover your grow operation?

Wow you are a sad and pathetic person if you think growing weed is wrong you don't deserve to smoke it

Your several ounces of high grade cannabis should be forcefully taken from you and there should be a picture of you hanging in every weed shop that says "don't $ell to people that think like this"
    Originally posted by Ghost Wow you are a sad and pathetic person if you think growing weed is wrong you don't deserve to smoke it

Your several ounces of high grade cannabis should be forcefully taken from you and there should be a picture of you hanging in every weed shop that says "don't $ell to people that think like this"

I want to repeatedly shoot you in the nuts with a CO2-powered BB gun.
    Originally posted by blaster master how much time will you spend on my nuts when i fuck ur bitch?

A considerable amount if they are clean & fresh.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I want to repeatedly shoot you in the nuts with a CO2-powered BB gun.

you think about mens balls
    nigger
    shittskin
    wellhung found the ukrainian within.
    Ghost Black Hole
    More like the gay rape fantasy he wishes would happen to hum
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    hi