$1500 line of credit.
    5% cash back for the first $5000
    1% cash back after $5000
    Only a $99 annual fee.
    Fuck yeah boy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    accelerate
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    On my way home one night I stopped at a hot bar to have a drink. I sat at the bar in my suit and just wanted to u wind. A fellow on the other end of the bar started talking to me. I politely told him I had had a long day and wasn't in the mood to socialize. The guy, also in a suit, would not give up. Then he moved to sit beside me and I said again that I had no desire to chat with him. I tried to ignore him but he just kept talking. I was about to leave when this big long haired biker in his leathers came from the other side of the bar and put his arm around me and said to the suit…. “My wife would like to be left alone so please F. Off.” The guy practically jumped off his stool! The biker sat down, I bought him a beer and he walked me to my car. Nice guy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by A College Professor On my way home one night I stopped at a hot bar to have a drink. I sat at the bar in my suit and just wanted to u wind. A fellow on the other end of the bar started talking to me. I politely told him I had had a long day and wasn't in the mood to socialize. The guy, also in a suit, would not give up. Then he moved to sit beside me and I said again that I had no desire to chat with him. I tried to ignore him but he just kept talking. I was about to leave when this big long haired biker in his leathers came from the other side of the bar and put his arm around me and said to the suit…. “My wife would like to be left alone so please F. Off.” The guy practically jumped off his stool! The biker sat down, I bought him a beer and he walked me to my car. Nice guy.

Im using this at work when asked about my weekend.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I hope it is here in time for vacation.
    :)

Imma impress Dolly with my American Express.
    $1500 limit and $100 a year. How poor are you dude?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I never had a credit card,, and never will.
    I need 2500 bucks to pay off all my bills for the rest of the year, except for food gas and electric
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked $1500 limit and $100 a year. How poor are you dude?

Eh...
    I'm pretty far behind where I should be thanks to 100% not giving a fuck for a very long time.
    Anyways, the cash back will pay for itself.
    I'm working toward one of those good cards that suits swipe.
    Bradley Black Hole
    is Dolly the mom from Little People Big World?

Fona stop buying shit with credit, you're getting fucked over and going to be perpetually poor. If you can't afford it, don't get it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    u didn't have a father did you?
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley If you can't afford it, don't get it.

even if yu can afford it, probably not worth getting either.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fona u r the worst with money ive ever seen.

Have you ever considered NOT using credit and living WITHIN your means and SAVE money?

Is everyone from ohio this money illiterate?
    Kafka sweaty
    I didn’t pay off my credit cards from years ago. They were under different names. Idk if there’s some hell waiting for me because I haven’t heard from them.
    Step 1 sign up for credit card

Step 2 max it out

Step 3 rdtain a lawyer snd inform them you signed that under durress and have no intention of paying back and also have many mental health diagnoses

Step 4 never worry about the bills again
    Step 1 sign up for credit card

Step 2 max it out

Step 3 retain a lawyer snd inform them you signed that under durress and have no intention of paying back and also have many mental health diagnoses

Step 4 never worry about the bills again
    Wow wtf i changed 1 letter before the page loaded and double post lawl
    Kafka sweaty
    I changed my name legally twice.
    Kafka sweaty
    I kinda miss being a broke druggie, things were more fun.
    For some reason that doesnt suprise me

Id change my name but my name ooozes coolness and it would just make me less cool if i did so
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by RIPtotse For some reason that doesnt suprise me

Id change my name but my name ooozes coolness and it would just make me less cool if i did so

I do like my birthname but I wanted to leave the past behind, don’t want people finding me on fb.
Jump to Top