User Controls

Can anybody help me

I know this is probably the wrong form to coming to but maybe we've been in my shoes I'm needing a little bit of help with financial
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Sure bro whats ur info
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    To really be in your shoes I need to assume your whole identity. This includes all your financial info as well as your innermost fears and desires. Feel free to PM them discretely 😋
    Post picture of you're butthole write Kafka in it so it's real and weel send money
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo To really be in your shoes I need to assume your whole identity. This includes all your financial info as well as your innermost fears and desires. Feel free to PM them discretely 😋

Usually ur fairly witty and clever, but everyone saw that comment coming a mile away. In general, the more played out & predictable, the more stale and unamusing.
    Bradley Black Hole
    What do you need help with?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley What do you need help with?

financial help, dumb ass. Try reading his posts.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    As they most financially responsible member of this forum I would be glad to help you.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by WellHung Usually ur fairly witty and clever, but everyone saw that comment coming a mile away. In general, the more played out & predictable, the more stale and unamusing.

I was thinking of the episode of it's always sunny when Dennis impersonated a guy named Brian Lafeve after finding his wallet
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Iseedivision I know this is probably the wrong form to coming to but maybe we've been in my shoes I'm needing a little bit of help with financial

Define what "a little bit" of help is, and what you actually need it for.
    Ghost Black Hole
    just post your credit card # the expiration month and year and those three digits on the back
    Sorry, I don't have any cash on me.

*trundles off with $300 worth of groceries in his cart*
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo To really be in your shoes I need to assume your whole identity. This includes all your financial info as well as your innermost fears and desires. Feel free to PM them discretely 😋

Good one faggot
Jump to Top