User Controls

Both Christianty and Islam is/was forced upon the white man.

Chrsitianity was made by the jedis, and Islam speaks for its self fucking darkies... Whities need to rise up and kill them
    Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Shut the fuck up.

following me round....
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Chrsitianity was made by the jedis, and Islam speaks for its self fucking darkies… Whities need to rise up and kill them

Aren't you supposed to be suffocating in a snow bank?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish Chrsitianity was made by the jedis, and Islam speaks for its self fucking darkies… Whities need to rise up and kill them

honestly i think we should just adopt islam, take the vote and the right to drive cars away from women, alter it so that it suits us, and emphasize the mystical sufism side of it. i'm really starting to think that if we all became muslim we'd be colonizing other planets pretty quickly.

christianity is probably the reason why the west is superior and dominant. it allowed us to form high trust societies with more extended family. of course now it's gone too far. we think everyone is our brother and we're afraid to slaughter heathens for fun and profit. islam could correct that. if all us white guys became islamic we could put the lovey dovey shit behind us and oppress the fuck out of women and kaffirs.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    read the beginning of Malachi, the Lord, YHVH, tells Malachi that the priests of his day "view the Lords table as contemptible" they offer lame and,blemishes sacrifices, because they view it as contemptible.

They desire to bring about Maschiach by a means of, defiling the Lords table (a metaphor for creation, which in their day their religious symbol was the table in the temple) to the extent that Maschiach HAS to come to redeem the world before we destroy ourselves.
    They inverted the tree of life and began using the Qlippoth instead of the Sephiroth.

Btw, Pizzagate is real. Raping kids and fracturing their minds with D.I.D. And making them slaves is just another way of defiling the Lord's table, aka creation, in a vile and heinous way.

Also, Kek is the representative of Primordial Chaos, which is also represented in Kabbalah as Ein Sof and Adam Kadmon in a sense.

Here, peep it

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380321/jedi/Chaos-and-the-Primordial.htm

The true esoteric roots of Judaism aren't the enemy, Moses and Abraham and the prophets were on to some deep Truths, and wielded the Light of Creation.

But, after so many years of religious zeal and no Maschiach, the priests and wealthy classes were tired of this crap, and had mingled with the Babylonians and other cultures and mixed in their hedonism, etc, and then came the inverted, inverse negative system of belief.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by snab_snib read the beginning of Malachi, the Lord, YHVH, tells Malachi that the priests of his day "view the Lords table as contemptible" they offer lame and,blemishes sacrifices, because they view it as contemptible.

They desire to bring about Maschiach by a means of, defiling the Lords table (a metaphor for creation, which in their day their religious symbol was the table in the temple) to the extent that Maschiach HAS to come to redeem the world before we destroy ourselves.
    They inverted the tree of life and began using the Qlippoth instead of the Sephiroth.

Btw, Pizzagate is real. Raping kids and fracturing their minds with D.I.D. And making them slaves is just another way of defiling the Lord's table, aka creation, in a vile and heinous way.

Also, Kek is the representative of Primordial Chaos, which is also represented in Kabbalah as Ein Sof and Adam Kadmon in a sense.

Here, peep it

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380321/jedi/Chaos-and-the-Primordial.htm

The true esoteric roots of Judaism aren't the enemy, Moses and Abraham and the prophets were on to some deep Truths, and wielded the Light of Creation.

But, after so many years of religious zeal and no Maschiach, the priests and wealthy classes were tired of this crap, and had mingled with the Babylonians and other cultures and mixed in their hedonism, etc, and then came the inverted, inverse negative system of belief.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whats a catholic pope
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    oh great.. more jedi haters.

Can't we all just accept each other's religions without trying to kill each other.

cept thems amish. they gotz to go
    cerakote African Astronaut
    the only demographics worth hating are faggots, furries, and redditors

i guess islam too
    Originally posted by cerakote the only demographics worth hating are faggots, furries, and redditors

i guess islam too

furries from that move "The Warriors" :/ they reminded me of Kiss fans with baseball bats.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock furries from that move "The Warriors" :/ they reminded me of Kiss fans with baseball bats.

i get the kind of furries in runescape

the weird erp loser faggots who circlejerk in their gay smelly furry clans

hang them all
    what's runescape ?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock what's runescape ?

Ur mum
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock what's runescape ?

15 year old mmo
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Ur mum

Originally posted by cerakote 15 year old mmo

a hmmm??
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock a hmmm??

a mmo that is 15 years old
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock

Is this ur dad
    Originally posted by cerakote a mmo that is 15 years old

Do priest know about this? please don't let that out if they dont
Jump to Top