User Controls

Better stock up on multi vitamins and ramen boys.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ain't u a welder? I'm predicting that welding will have an increased utility due to steer tariffs/lostistics issues, more willing to do repairs then buy new and the need for mad max style modifications on vehicles. I'm learning how to mig rn we ahead of the curve
    Ghost Black Hole
    *jingles vial of tek*

i aint touched my groceries in a week and domestic chemicals are readily available

Originally posted by blaster master I'm talking put a pistol in a freezer bag and stick that fucker in the toilet tank because you never know when it may go down.

You think the fridge is gonna work?? im prepared for ANYTHING

always am

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/08/op-ed-how-i-gave-up-alternating-current/
    I'm talking can u pop the eyes out a partridge at a quarter KM?

I'm talking are u on wind and solar and got a Lotta stuff to burn?

I'm talkin have u figured out your first few aggressive moves for when the shit hits the fan?
    Originally posted by blaster master here's what i'll tell you about welding, the better you get at welding, the shittier your life will get.

once you unfold the dark secrets of welding you cant go back, first your friends and family will stop looking you in the eye, they don't wanna catch whatever's on your wavelength. then strangers will cross the street to avoid you and mothers will cover their childrens eyes.

so dont try to hard, ya know?

I know exactly what u mean and have noticed this phenomenon too. I only feel the need to be "that guy" because I can do it secretly and at my own convenience. I'm just fucking around in my yard with it rn but I gotta learn to cover my tracks better
    Originally posted by blaster master i'm gonna lay low little brolito, eat rice and beans and read goose bumps books until order is restored.

I'm literally putting some 8 foot 6x6s with 3 feet on concrete installed at the mouth of my driveway in such a way as you can't see until you're already up there. I might have 2 sets of posts so I can trap people between them. Seems like a pretty obvious move nahmean? I've had rice and beans on stock for days but my chillins hunger for more than that. I ain't waiting for no order to be restored I'm going to get mine
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master here's what i'll tell you about welding, the better you get at welding, the shittier your life will get.

once you unfold the dark secrets of welding you cant go back, first your friends and family will stop looking you in the eye, they don't wanna catch whatever's on your wavelength. then strangers will cross the street to avoid you and mothers will cover their childrens eyes.

so dont try to hard, ya know?

"A good chemist is also a welder, electrician, plumber, mechanic and carpenter, or he is out of business"

Ghost Black Hole
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Recession is here

Depression is coming
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by blaster master You'll be taking a shit when some perps come to flip ur shit, and you'll be glad you kept a glock in the toilet tank because you sure as fuck aint gonna have time to wipe.

Fucking lol
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

ahhh YEAHHHHH
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Ain't u a welder? I'm predicting that welding will have an increased utility due to steer tariffs/lostistics issues, more willing to do repairs then buy new and the need for mad max style modifications on vehicles. I'm learning how to mig rn we ahead of the curve

Yeah, you make good points. And my boyfriend is apprenticing with a master carpenter, master fabricator, and electrician. So I'm hoping you're right lol
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Im a master opiod addict and a student does that help?
    Never take multivitamins.
Jump to Top