User Controls

two different bidens read the same speech

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    glitches from the large hadron collider breaking dimensional walls causing uptick in Mandela effect and related etc

https://vimeo.com/732280632
    Ghost Black Hole
    Biden is already dead it's just a homogram
    A hologram has covid?
    Ghost Black Hole
    He doesn't have covid, he isn't even real, They can say and make him do anything. Biden had a heart attack! I saw it with MY OWN EYES HE COLLAPSED

meanwhile backstage they have a homeless mental ill man hooked up to a motion capture suit and they are shocking him with a caddle prod and then shoot him in the head.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost He doesn't have covid, he isn't even real, They can say and make him do anything. Biden had a heart attack! I saw it with MY OWN EYES HE COLLAPSED

meanwhile backstage they have a homeless mental ill man hooked up to a motion capture suit and they are shocking him with a caddle prod and then shoot him in the head.

You're on the right track

There are definitely a few different Bidens, the (now rarely scene) articulate one who was a little better spoken that they brought out for bigger events was/is an actor dude named Arthur. He's the one who with the attached earlobes.
    Biden goes to Delaware every weekend to get chelation therapy for cancer, not for recreational purposes.

He also takes Namenda for Alzheimer's disease which was how they were able to get him to seem more lucid and aware for so long, but it's a progressive disease and it's probably just becoming naturally harder to manage with the medication. My grandpa took that stuff too, it's just memantine HCl which is a good nootropic for anyone, actually.
Jump to Top