User Controls

Biden has covid

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It's fucking happening guys, the next step in the psyop to get Kamala in there and begin the next phase of destroying us all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fucking shit lol

Very likely
    Didn't he have it like 6 months ago?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Didn't he have it like 6 months ago?

I don't think so? If he did I don't recall, or it was mild. They said he is symptomatic now.
    i prays to my various gods that kamala becomes the next president.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i prays to my various gods that kamala becomes the next president.

Nigerian lover.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nigerian lover.

what is bad for the cancer patient is good for the pharmacy industrial complex.
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Stop ruining my life Joe Biden. My life was without blemish prior to you becoming FAKE president. And now? Ruined. I can't even stop foot outside anymore basically everything is made out of shit and a candy bar costs me 11 dollars. It costs me more money to go to work than I make at work.

How am I supposed to live like this? I just RAGE FISTED my bedroom mirror because that's how I feel right now. Broken and shattered. You have Ruined ME. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!
    Originally posted by mmQ Stop ruining my life Joe Biden. My life was without blemish prior to you becoming FAKE president. And now? Ruined. I can't even stop foot outside anymore basically everything is made out of shit and a candy bar costs me 11 dollars. It costs me more money to go to work than I make at work.

How am I supposed to live like this? I just RAGE FISTED my bedroom mirror because that's how I feel right now. Broken and shattered. You have Ruined ME. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!

You can fix all that in November young-fella-me-lad
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can fix all that in November young-fella-me-lad

At this rate I'll be dead before I see the light of August. It's over M8. we are DONE.
    Originally posted by mmQ Stop ruining my life Joe Biden. My life was without blemish prior to you becoming FAKE president. And now? Ruined. I can't even stop foot outside anymore basically everything is made out of shit and a candy bar costs me 11 dollars. It costs me more money to go to work than I make at work.

Okay blue check
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Okay blue check

What does blue check mean?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can fix all that in November young-fella-me-lad

not only do you believe in fairytale taxpayers money, you also believe voting works as intended.

johnson boy lives in some crayon colored phantasy land.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

not only do you believe in fairytale taxpayers money, you also believe voting works as intended.

johnson boy lives in some crayon colored phantasy land.

Poor Vinny and his conspiracy theories...you're right, the election was stolen and the 4 trillion tax dollars collected last year just went towards a new swimming pool for Biden.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Poor Vinny and his conspiracy theories…you're right, the election was stolen and the 4 trillion tax dollars collected last year just went towards a new swimming pool for Biden.

how does your government spend more than it earns from your taxes.
    They have to get the clown out of the spotlight for the upcoming midterm elections.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how does your government spend more than it earns from your taxes.

Um read the thread I already responded to this in...it has OTHER sources of income AND it runs a deficit...

Lol..vinny not understanding how borrowing works...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um read the thread I already responded to this in…it has OTHER sources of income AND it runs a deficit…

if it can run a deficit then why still bother collecting taxes ?

just run on 100% deficits.

oh ja. conspiracy theories.

https://www.pgpf.org/national-debt-clock

so conspiracy
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol..vinny not understanding how borrowing works…

borrowing entails returning.

can US return what it borrowed.
Jump to Top