User Controls

Elon Musk has bitcoin paper hands confirmed

Donald Trump Black Hole

Electric car maker Tesla (TSLA) sold $936 million worth of bitcoin, or 75% of its holdings, in the second quarter, the company reported Wednesday in its earnings report.
    The company ended the second quarter with just $218 million in bitcoin, down from $1.26 billion in the previous three quarters.
    The company held about 42,000 bitcoin heading into the quarter, so if it sold 75% of that amount for $936 million, that would equate to an average selling price of about $29,000 per bitcoin. Bitcoin ended the second quarter at a price of about $18,700, meaning Tesla avoided a substantial impairment charge on its holdings by selling earlier in the quarter.
    https://www.coindesk.com/business/2022/07/20/tesla-sold-936m-worth-of-bitcoin-in-second-quarter
    Ghost Black Hole
    awaiting suicide pump

Originally posted by Donald Trump

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2022/07/20/tesla-sold-936m-worth-of-bitcoin-in-second-quarter

this is what bitcoiners dont get.

the government pumps money into companies like tesla. tesla uses those monies to buy up bitcoins for speculation purposes. this in turn pumps up the price of bitcoins.

the government, and USD, and government-backed intistutional "investors" are infact pumping up the prices of bitcoins.

bitcoin is USD and USD is bitcoin.
    Ghost Black Hole
    he has crystal balls?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this is what bitcoiners dont get.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny bitcoin is USD and USD is bitcoin.

pretty sure they all "get it" just fine, you seem to be the one who doesn't get it. and just pull all of this retard theory opinion out of your ass. I follow anti crypto people on twitter and they actually have some concise points that make me go "hmmmmm interesting"

you on the other hand just make things up as you go along and are too stupid to grasp basic concepts so you will never get it.

I would say an old boomer that doesn't even know what a bitcoin is knows more than you because at least they don't think they know everything when they don't know jack shit
    Originally posted by Ghost he has crystal balls?

pretty sure they all "get it" just fine, you seem to be the one who doesn't get it. and just pull all of this retard theory opinion out of your ass. I follow anti crypto people on twitter and they actually have some concise points that make me go "hmmmmm interesting"

you on the other hand just make things up as you go along and are too stupid to grasp basic concepts so you will never get it.

I would say an old boomer that doesn't even know what a bitcoin is knows more than you because at least they don't think they know everything when they don't know jack shit

lets hear those concise points.
    Ghost Black Hole
    its all just a ponzi scam simple as

nothing more nothing less just the classic "mouse road" scheme until you knock on their office and the poster of the door falls off and you see it says ABANDONED IF YOU SEE A WILD ANIMAL CALL and then a number for the local animal control

WAIT A SECOND THIS ISN'T THE TERRY LUNAR OFFICE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

Jump to Top