User Controls

Waterton Lakes National Park

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I just got back from my vacation at Waterton Lakes National Park.

Beautiful area. Went hiking a bunch, took a boat tour of the lake, stayed in a nice resort and enjoyed the jacuzzi and bars in town. Ate a lot of good food.

I took some photos but they don't really show how nice it really was there. I would recommend it as a travel destination if you're ever out this way.

Here are a few photos:

View of the township and lake, going into Montana.

The rest of the mountain I was on when I took the above photo.

Part of a waterfall.

This river flows away from the waterfall above. It looks like a small creek in this photo but I was actually fairly high above it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Looks nice. Ever check out revelstoke or Banff? Was hoping to get there this summer but I have too many toxic responsibilities
    Ghost Black Hole
    Looks like a good place to smoke a doink
    Thank you for sharing these pleasing photographs.
    Originally posted by Sudo Looks nice. Ever check out revelstoke or Banff? Was hoping to get there this summer but I have too many toxic responsibilities

Yes, I used to go there more often before I knew about Waterton. I prefer Waterton a little because it is smaller and less known, less people around, especially during the week.

Originally posted by Ghost Looks like a good place to smoke a doink

I brought the Yocan Uni Pro with that "Sticky Greens" island colada flavored cartridge everywhere I went, pretty sure everyone just assumed it was some sort of nicotine vape.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thank you for sharing these pleasing photographs.

Sure, I wish I could have seen it before the forest fire burned all the trees.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Smoking weed isn't even cool anymore it's like you will walk though some nature park and see a black dude smoking weed and it used to be like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIT but now it's like oh that smells good and you just ignore them

As much as I ate buying drugs from people and not a store it's a big shift in mentality
    Originally posted by Ghost Smoking weed isn't even cool anymore it's like you will walk though some nature park and see a black dude smoking weed and it used to be like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIT but now it's like oh that smells good and you just ignore them

As much as I ate buying drugs from people and not a store it's a big shift in mentality

I hate getting the stink eye from Karen's just for smoking weed in public.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They just wish they could pull out that phone and dial 911 THEY ARE STINKING UP THE PARK!
Jump to Top