User Controls

How about instead of being a bronze gang ass busta you try and make yourself betta instead of sitting around thinking of ways to bring other people down

curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    Busted ass nigga
    I paid dues, graduated from finesse skool... I show improve, I never lose.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Go mine some more coal, ur girl wants a new godsword
    Ghost Black Hole
    How much were the dues?
    I almost got robbed by some somali cyber pirates yesterday lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    👍 avatar is on point not that I know what that word means
    How about rather than thinking it's bringing people down you think of it as "tough love motivation" instead.

Call a person a fat bastard often enough it's more likely to motivate them to do something about it rather than if you tell them "Oh you're beautiful as you are, lets all be body positive!"

Get the fack oudda here...
    Ghost Black Hole
    The wind life life!

The muggy puddle the EEEEUUGGGMNHHH

The ah ah ah
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How about rather than thinking it's bringing people down you think of it as "tough love motivation" instead.

Call a person a fat bastard often enough it's more likely to motivate them to do something about it rather than if you tell them "Oh you're beautiful as you are, lets all be body positive!"

Get the fack oudda here…

Money talks bullshit walks a million miles up the road get lost [walk] big porsche big pipes big exhaust big body bentley with the air on defrost
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by curlyKellen I'm going to drown myself.

Well hurry up and get on with it, lad. We will happily stay with you until your last breath. 👍🤟🤙⚘❤
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by curlyKellen I'm going to drown myself.

I'm nigger cum?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How about rather than thinking it's bringing people down you think of it as "tough love motivation" instead.

Get the fack oudda here…

I stand by my work.

Even with ninety pounds, I'd still fuck me, nigger. Ol' white castle ass nigger.
    I don't have time to argue with you scrubs. You're losing your culture.
    Originally posted by curlyKellen I stand by my work.

Even with ninety pounds, I'd still fuck me, nigger. Ol' white castle ass nigger.

im sorry jesus had to see that
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice cock!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im sorry jesus had to see that

I'm sorry Jesus had to see that too. Don't you niggers know you're not supposed to look at another man's tail? Limits nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's only gay if you ejaculate otherwise as far as gods concerned you are just wrestling
    You niggers are losing your culture. I stopped looking at other men, when I realized the inhumane condition.
    Ghost Black Hole
    hey man don't look at me, look at her

that's what I would say to you during a 3way
    Originally posted by Ghost it's only gay if you ejaculate otherwise as far as gods concerned you are just wrestling

And I used to wrestle... And I stopped hank towning after I realized the inhumane condition.
Jump to Top