User Controls

2009 Hyundai Accent or Sonata

  1. #1
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Both have 140k miles.
    Both have a 4cyl engine.
    Both are clean.

    The Sonata,





    The Accent,




    From what I have read the Accent has a longer life expectancy than the Sonata and also get's better gas mileage.

    Although the Sonata looks cosmetically better.

    Both are blue in color.

    Anyways, the Accent is available for me to go get first thing tomorrow morning where as the Sonata is currently in Michigan and the guy said he can bring it to town on Friday and I can get it Friday.

    The Accent is priced at $2500.
    The Sonata is priced at $3000.

    What should I do?
  2. #2
    Ghost Black Hole
    i like the accent better it reminds me of a dope dealer car, one that doesn't get arrested
  3. #3
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Neither for sure.




    How many times fona?

    How many man?



    TOYOTA, LEXUS, HONDA, ACURA, OR NOTHING!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Neither for sure.




    How many times fona?

    How many man?



    TOYOTA, LEXUS, HONDA, ACURA, OR NOTHING!!!

    He's just trolling us now
  5. #5
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Both have 140k miles.
    Both have a 4cyl engine.
    Both are clean.

    The Sonata,





    The Accent,




    From what I have read the Accent has a longer life expectancy than the Sonata and also get's better gas mileage.

    Although the Sonata looks cosmetically better.

    Both are blue in color.

    Anyways, the Accent is available for me to go get first thing tomorrow morning where as the Sonata is currently in Michigan and the guy said he can bring it to town on Friday and I can get it Friday.

    The Accent is priced at $2500.
    The Sonata is priced at $3000.

    What should I do?

    The accent. I bought one ne in 2003.Put 250000 on it before a tree limb fell and smashed it. The only repairs it ever required was a power steering pump at around 150k and the ball joints about 10k later.
  6. #6
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Both have 140k miles.
    Both have a 4cyl engine.
    Both are clean.

    The Sonata,





    The Accent,




    From what I have read the Accent has a longer life expectancy than the Sonata and also get's better gas mileage.

    Although the Sonata looks cosmetically better.

    Both are blue in color.

    Anyways, the Accent is available for me to go get first thing tomorrow morning where as the Sonata is currently in Michigan and the guy said he can bring it to town on Friday and I can get it Friday.

    The Accent is priced at $2500.
    The Sonata is priced at $3000.

    What should I do?

    accent is pretty small inside, if that doesn't bother you get the accent for the mpg
  7. #7
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The accent. I bought one ne in 2003.Put 250000 on it before a tree limb fell and smashed it. The only repairs it ever required was a power steering pump at around 150k and the ball joints about 10k later.

    I read some lady's review that was nearly word for word what you wrote.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I read some lady's review that was nearly word for word what you wrote.

    He probably googled it
  9. #9
    I got an Elantra (the model in between those two). Needed a new transmission at $94k..fortunately I had 6k left on the warranty. Then at 140k the A/C died...then at 142k..the A/c died (different reason). Other than that it's been pretty solid...of course if the tranny had gone out at 101k instead of 94k I'd have been fucked.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I got an Elantra (the model in between those two). Needed a new transmission at $94k..fortunately I had 6k left on the warranty. Then at 140k the A/C died…then at 142k..the A/c died (different reason). Other than that it's been pretty solid…of course if the tranny had gone out at 101k instead of 94k I'd have been fucked.

    just reverse the odometer
  11. #11
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just reverse the odometer

    Stupid
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Stupid

    i know you are.
  13. #13
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Went to buy the Accent today.
    We agreed to meet around 11 but it 11 he still hadn't sent me an address.
    When he did I immediately left.
    Car was not a advertised.
    Missing both drivers side door handles.
    Both sun visors missing.
    Replaced radio was just sitting in the counsel not hooked up.
    2 tires were bad.
    I test drive it and had to put gas in at but I had to go to 3 gas stations to find one with a working pump.
    Talked him down in price and agreed to buy it.
    Started following him to the BMV and the serpentine belt broke leaving me with no ac, power steering, alternator and I pulled off the highway and ditched the car in a closed down mexican restraunt parking lot where I waited an hour for both my ride to find me and the seller to show back up.
    I told him I'd still buy it but only for $1k and he at first agreed but then changed his mind.
    I told him have fun fixing it with your broken arm (his arm was broke) and I told him the cars tags expired 2 years ago.
    Fuck today, im so late for work.
Jump to Top