User Controls

Someone tried stealing my catalytic converter.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    They did a terrible job and failed but in the process fucked my car so bad I had to limp it to work.
    I can't fix it either.
    Where they cut my exhaust wont allow for me to splice things back.
    And sensors are fucked so it isnt running right at all and I can't get it past 50mph without it shaking really bad and wanting to die.

Vacation is off.
    I can't afford to fix this which isn't worth doing, get a new used car and got on vacation.
    I can pick one and that's it.

In beyond passed off but have to take this one the chin and get over it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    what did I tell you about those old vehicles man they are nothing but crack head magnets

I tried selling an old car and more than one person just straight up offered me cocaine for it. It was funny to me because I had pure meth and heroin at the time and really needed cash like yeah no thanks pal and he's ARE YOU SURE MAN IT'S REALLY GOOD COKE and I just had to roll my eyes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-Clamp-Flanges/dp/B092QX3F49/ref=asc_df_B092QX3F49/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=548938427687&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15978370201340013309&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1019973&hvtargid=pla-1462995723000&psc=1

Or have it welded
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It was probably Chell
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by cigreting https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-Clamp-Flanges/dp/B092QX3F49/ref=asc_df_B092QX3F49/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=548938427687&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15978370201340013309&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1019973&hvtargid=pla-1462995723000&psc=1

Or have it welded

I can't weld where they cut even if I could weld.
    It is the flexible mesh pipe.
    No time to look at it either.
    Swapping my car out for one to borrow until I can get a better chance to look at it or buy something else.
    Earlier I checked it and noticed one of my control arms is rusted so bad its cracked over half away through.
    If I were to fix it I'd start with the oil pan and then the exhaust and after that hook the sensors back up and then I'd have to replace the control arms or probably both flowed by still having a 22 year old car with no AC.
    Im good.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol wow bro ohio actually sounds worse than st louis lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    and weed is illegal there, smh
Jump to Top