User Controls

Need to purchase a new phone

cigreting Dark Matter
    I dont know much about them except i wont get an apple product. I had a iphone a while back and it was a pile of shit.

Ive always had samsung phones and my current one has insurance so im debating on whether to buy a new upgraded one or just get a replacement because my screen is fucked.

I have a s7 edge right now and ive had it many years. I treat my phones like shit so i want a durable one like the current beast. Ive beat on this one pretty good and the battery life is finally getting short so its time.

I dont need the best and greatest, i wont buy the best because in a month or 2 it wont be the greatest when a new model comes out.
    I did some research and its fucking hilarious that the majority of people finance a phone these days.

Any suggestions would help of what to get or what not to get
    You pal,
    cigreting
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I have a Motorola Power G and I love it. Paid like $100 for it brand new.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the phone stores push financing options, I had cash money to buy a phone out right but the dude was like seriously there is no reason to pay more I can get the hookup mane for a good discount.

I got a starting credit on the phone and didn't even have to pay a bill until christmas, it was only $10/mo on top of my bill to pay it off, I can't remember the time frame but i've had it for a while. They said I could upgrade phones when it's paid off.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This thread is so boring it made me puke
    Ghost Black Hole

Free S22 when you trade in any old samsung phone with AT&T (and sign up for 3yrs service)
    Kafka sweaty
    People only get iPhone or Samsung here so I want phone ideas as well
    Kafka sweaty
    I want a foldable one
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I have a Moto G100 and I like Motorolas, they do everything OK.

One thing I hate about my current phone is that it's too long to fit in my pocket well, my old phone was much better from that point of view although it's only about an inch of difference. I'd advise you to be careful to get a phone the same size as the one you are used to.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have a moto G power

It can't play AAA mobile games like genshin impact but it's cheap and BIG so it never fits in your pocket and hangs out like a douchebag like those girls with tight hot jeans and big ass galaxy note sticking 60% out and she's walking slowly like damn if I wasn't a better man I could ruin her life
    Ghost Black Hole
    They make these phones so big now I gotta start wearing one of these to hold all my Swisher blunt wraps
    , brand name cannabis products, wallet, keys and lighter

My lighter fell out of my pants the other day and two crackheads went for it trying to "pick it up for me" so they could ask me for a cig as a reward but I ran away before they could sort themselves out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost They make these phones so big now I gotta start wearing one of these to hold all my Swisher blunt wraps
    , brand name cannabis products, wallet, keys and lighter

My lighter fell out of my pants the other day and two crackheads went for it trying to "pick it up for me" so they could ask me for a cig as a reward but I ran away before they could sort themselves out

There's still no really good solution to where men are supposed to put their stuff when they go around town.
    I wear my jean jorts and carryy my phone in the back pocker but the top sticks out
    Ghost Black Hole
    I met a crack head that wore two fanny packs one for IV gear and one for crack/meth/weed smoking also he had lighter lanyards so he never lost his lighters and you couldn't steal his because to borrow it he would lean in and hand you it hanging off his neck

Ghost Black Hole
    I knew a guy in the 90s that always had a fanny pack because he rolled his own baccy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get a Grandpa's Penis phone.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost I have a moto G power

It can't play AAA mobile games like genshin impact but it's cheap and BIG so it never fits in your pocket and hangs out like a douchebag like those girls with tight hot jeans and big ass galaxy note sticking 60% out and she's walking slowly like damn if I wasn't a better man I could ruin her life

Hey man same phone 👍

Good thing I don't give a shit about Chink Anime Impact
    Ghost Black Hole
    neither do i but i thouht this high end nigger rectangle could run ANYTHING fuck technology parity
    I have a Motorola power g
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Sudo This thread is so boring it made me puke

So this thread is exactly like your life.
Jump to Top