User Controls

Fona 7-18-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning all.
    Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    Mine wasn't too bad.
    A lot of decent relaxing got done and knocked out some goals too.
    I'll be honest that ever since we went and looked at that camper van on Saturday the excitement of owning a van has left my soul.
    As much as I would love to have a big comfy van with big comfy seats I feel like the whole headache is no longer worth it.
    For now at least I will no longer be chasing that dream.

Anyways, today is my first day as a hired on employee at the place I've worked for the last few months.
    First business I will be taking care of is getting my time card.
    Second business will be immediately putting in for a weeks vacation.
    It's pretty short notice but I gotta try as this is about the only real time left for me to pull something off this year that isn't just an extended weekend.
    Other than that I will be going in early everyday for the next 2 weeks to make my already bigger pay check even bigger.

As for this morning I need to vacuum the water out of the basement again.
    Take a shower because I don't remember when I last took one.
    And I need to get ready for work.

Anyone got any plans for today?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Doing stem hits and masturbating
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by blaster master Congrats Fona! Nice going sticking it out.

Ive lost so much money this year thanks to wage theft, shitty landlord and trying to fix up the prehistoric house I live in that I had to stick this one out.
    The pay is alright and my bills need paid so...
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Good for you on the hire man. Find cracks in the foundation concrete and seal them up, and not with flex seal either
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Also hows the landscaping where it meets the foundation. Slope the dirt away from the house, i bet its sloping toward the foundation
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by cigreting Also hows the landscaping where it meets the foundation. Slope the dirt away from the house, i bet its sloping toward the foundation

everything is flat here
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy everything is flat here

Thats part of your problem. Did you not read what i wrote above or just not comprehend
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Ew Fona you don't shower daily with all the labor you do?
    Ghost Black Hole
    ladies like a man with sweaty balls that still has last nights sex stank on him

there is a reaason you get more attention in a relationship the others can smell that on you like animals they want a taste
Jump to Top