User Controls

Dead is forever.

Kafka sweaty
    Mood. For some reason you never forget the bad things, arguments with people after they’re gone, so I want less of that, but maybe I shouldn’t worry too much, I don’t have to feel regret so it doesn’t matter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Louie Gucci Fendi Prada
    Living our life the way we fuckin wanna
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Dead is temporary
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    How do you know we’re not already dead and this “life” is but a dream we’re having after we’ve died?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler How do you know we’re not already dead and this “life” is but a dream we’re having after we’ve died?

Stupid
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Speddy is threatened by death because it is coming for him so soon and he is so very full of regret
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ppl are dumb
    Ghost Black Hole
    *rolls eyes*
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Ghost Louie Gucci Fendi Prada
    Living our life the way we fuckin wanna

Gucci gucci

Louie louie

Fendi fendi

Prada
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    people who like kreayshawn, even ironically, should be punished
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's baby goth you uncultured swine
    Originally posted by Ghost That's baby goth you uncultured swine

gulag
    Originally posted by aldra people who like kreayshawn, even ironically, should be punished

You spelled her name right the first time methinks thou protest too much
    Originally posted by Sudo You spelled her name right the first time methinks thou protest too much

also gulag
    What are the odds of someone being born with exactly the same synaptic connections in the brain, Gazzillions to one I bet...however it iS a possibility I suppose..and lets say such a person was born way in the future after your death, would they be you?
    Lil Debbie? More like Lil Gulag
    Ghost Black Hole
    DO DO DO DO DO

YOU WANNA TAKE TAKE TAKE

YOU WANNA BREAK BREAK BREAK MY HEART

NOW I KNOW MY PLACE

I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU ARE
    Once you enter the matrix, there's no getting rid of you, until the Creator does. The past, the present and the future all really exist at the same time. So even when you're dead in the present, you're still really alive in the past and the future, and you can be moved around through space and time by the Creator just as easily as adding two and two.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Krayfish and that snack cake girl she raps with actually made it as professional wiggers
    Ghost Black Hole
    I follow them both on twitter, they stopped making music and do onlyfans now

Originally posted by aldra gulag

Babygoth was an "industry plant" (I didn't know the industry grew people like plants) but now when you try to find her music videos they are all removed from youtube. It's FUCKING WITH ME A KLOT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IM TWEAKING HOW IS THE VIDEO GONE

WHERE IS IT. THIS IS LITERAL DIGITAL THEFT UNLIKE PIRACY WHICH MAKES A COPY THEY STOLE THE ORIGINAL!!! I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO
    IT HAD LIL XAN SO IT MAKES NO SENSE WHY IT WOULD EVER BE REMOVED. IT'S ART!!! THESE NIGGERS THINK THEY CAN JUST HIDE THEIR ART WHEN I REMEMBER IT MY BRAIN HAS A COPY WITH THEIR FUCKING BRAIN BEAMS, REMOVE IT FROM MY HEAD NOW OR I AM TAKING YOU TO COURT!!!!!!
    I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER THIS AND HAVE IT NOT EXIST
    I WANT TO FORGET IT EXISTS AND IT EXISTS
    WHY AM I FUCKING GIVER OF LOST SOULS

JAMIE RUN THAT BACK AND SAVE A COPY THE KIKES ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE TRYING TO DELETE BABY GOTH FROM THE INTERNET AND NOW WE ARE THE ONLY ONES KEEEPERS OF THE DIGITAL DATA IN ACCORDS WITH THE IDEALS OF TOTSE AND JEFF HUNTER

Jump to Top