User Controls

It's mind- boggling to me that these forums are considered 'underground' and 'edgy' when you people are as docile and placid as Mary's little lambs...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, a bunch of self-important posers up in this mug...boring normies who think that they are big hams.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Another terrible take from well hung
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Another terrible take from well hung

lol And you're supposed to be the Senior Meth Expert in this downright laughable community, huh Trannyfag? Much like Totse and this community, ur a fuckin joke, bro. ⚘
    Ghost Black Hole
    Another terrible take from well hung

Senior mental retardation expert
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Damn, the butthurt runs deep with FatChew…..over 3400 threads with this profile alone and easily 88% are him crying about other posters.

You poor pathetic retard loser…cry us a river.

Or better yet leave 👋🏼👋🏼
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Another terrible take from well hung

Senior mental retardation expert

You literally failed to eat food and to keep hydrated while doing meth for weeks on end.

Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Damn, the butthurt runs deep with FatChew…..over 3400 threads with this profile alone and easily 88% are him crying about other posters.

You poor pathetic retard loser…cry us a river.

Or better yet leave 👋🏼👋🏼

Sorry I possess high expectations for my fellow posters.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Failed or didn't want to
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Sorry I possess high expectations for my fellow posters.

Then why are you literally the definition of a boring, repetitive, retard, poser

U need 2 B wat U want 2 C….
Jump to Top