User Controls

GUys in poland

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    There is actually a law where you cannot talk shit on rleigious people or institutions or even "insult feelings tied to religion" of people:
    https://twitter.com/Ewikone/status/1546878306368327685?s=20
    Bradley Florida Man
    I'm telling god i'm offended with that.
    I was telling you guys months ago and you dont believe me because youre too lazy t use google translate but you can get in bigger trouble than talking shit like you guys d on here online in poland if you were in poland and the other person most likely also in poland or with connections to poland who knows lawyers or can contct das than beating someone half to death as long as they dont go to hospital for over 7 days.
    I seirously have a guy claiming cops will arrest me for using the term pollacks who is a part polish but with british name guy possibly living in poland and a propagandist for the polish govt and polish national identity while a bouncer i saw actually shoving a ukrainian guy to the gorund and telling him to fuck off his country was not even thought of as guilty of anything by cops who actually almost as if congratulated him or laughed with him in Lodz and asked him rather than me the witness what actually happened. and on top of me being beaten and them not caring but apparently using the word pollacks and offending some british propagandist for poland named thompson its a crime.
    Bradley Florida Man
    i will never follow a link you posted.
    I dont understand how in a country insulting religion or religious institutions or their country or countrymen even as a Pollack would be illegal but them calling others banderists or murzyni or others is legal?
    Bradley Florida Man
    I fully understand.
    You Americans dont even understand the concept of rodo or what it entails. And how big of a deal it is in poland.
    https://www.facebook.com/100044577962967/posts/pfbid02k4BHqnxi1gHyFym2PN3NgcZcA2k6tSHRu4ZEUiod6hDvFEpHHxJgn1PZbkc2SWgLl

For instance this guy all he did was steal a phone and people are even commenting about rodo because none of his details are available or released like his name which you guys routinely violate btw or Poland's laws and laws of the jungle in europe so its ok but actual high crimes no one can publicize the persons face or last name because of rodo even if they rape children.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Wariat You Americans dont even understand the concept of rodo or what it entails. And how big of a deal it is in poland.

It's like chewing gum for your eyes.

You have no idea the shit youd be in if u were in poland or how easily someone could just hyperlink one of your exposure posts or violations of rodo and this site either would be shut down or youd be arrested even possibly insulting religion as i mentioned.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Wariat, you're a loser.
Jump to Top