User Controls

If i hang a sign on the outside of my condo front door that reads 'NO NIGGERS ALLOWED'...

WellHung Black Hole
    Can i get in trouble for that?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only one way to find out
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra only one way to find out

There has to be a 2nd way that offers reduced liability on my end. Don't ya think so, ya strappingly handsome Aussie?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Can’t you just use a marker to write it on the cardboard box you call home?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You live in a motel not a condo
    WellHung Black Hole
    I live in a mansion.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can't wait to be as successful as you!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I can't wait to be as successful as you!

You dipped out for a few days. What drug were you binging on, Bradley?
    Bradley Black Hole
    None, I got really ANGRY. The rehab wants me to stay another 3 weeks to help further work on my ANGER MANAGEMENT and IMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR.

I said OK cuz 3 weeks will be another 1k and it is pretty smooth here, I tried to have sex with this black guy, but he looked horrified when I put my hand on his back in a homo-establishing roles-kinda way, and I was very disappointed.

Having felt this disappointment ontop of being told I'll be here until early september I vigorously jerked off, read books, didn't use the computer & chain smoked cigarettes.

But I got a super nice watch like a used 200$ one(200 being new price), which really made me feel happier cuz i got it for like 9$ worth of shit, now we'r ehaving barbeques.

I was having a lot of blood pressure issues like a week ago and they put me on a water pill & something to reduce my heart rate (which they incorrectly believe is attributing to my nutty high energy behavior and twitchiness) and my blood pressure is now down to 115/72 average, and I feel fine, I am also getting LARGE @ 205lb but I am sober and happy and have started drinking massive amounts of coffee and continuing to flex on niggas in rehab, today me and this fat motherfucker bought a ton of weiners & he bought burgers, I really only wanted to do weiners so I could make constant gay jokes, but when he said he was gonna put up 150$ to my 50$ I said fuck it, I had 2 folks and I'm not really hungry anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Folks when I told these people I was done taking huge doses of Depakote, they looked nervous as fuck, I also dented my locker by slamming it but on the camera they said it looked like I punched it (I might have) but that wasn't cuz I was angry, just nuts.

Still kinda pissed off all my forms here have MANIPULATORO on them, sometimes circled, cuz it makes it really hard to have anyone give me the benefit of the doubt or bend rules.

They do let me get away with a lot and I do try my best not to be a piece of shit but it's kinda difficult.
    Bradley Black Hole
    manipulador u know what the fuck I meant
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley None, I got really ANGRY. The rehab wants me to stay another 3 weeks to help further work on my ANGER MANAGEMENT and IMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR.

I said OK cuz 3 weeks will be another 1k and it is pretty smooth here, I tried to have sex with this black guy, but he looked horrified when I put my hand on his back in a homo-establishing roles-kinda way, and I was very disappointed.

Having felt this disappointment ontop of being told I'll be here until early september I vigorously jerked off, read books, didn't use the computer & chain smoked cigarettes.

But I got a super nice watch like a used 200$ one(200 being new price), which really made me feel happier cuz i got it for like 9$ worth of shit, now we'r ehaving barbeques.

I was having a lot of blood pressure issues like a week ago and they put me on a water pill & something to reduce my heart rate (which they incorrectly believe is attributing to my nutty high energy behavior and twitchiness) and my blood pressure is now down to 115/72 average, and I feel fine, I am also getting LARGE @ 205lb but I am sober and happy and have started drinking massive amounts of coffee and continuing to flex on niggas in rehab, today me and this fat motherfucker bought a ton of weiners & he bought burgers, I really only wanted to do weiners so I could make constant gay jokes, but when he said he was gonna put up 150$ to my 50$ I said fuck it, I had 2 folks and I'm not really hungry anymore.

Fag
    WellHung Black Hole
    fuckstains?
    WellHung Black Hole
    i did it. i hung the sign. 😚
    WellHung Black Hole
    y
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Ghost Black Hole
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

watch ur mouth, rookie.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung I live in a mansion.

We all know where you live big fella
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley None, I got really ANGRY. The rehab wants me to stay another 3 weeks to help further work on my ANGER MANAGEMENT and IMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR.

u sed u rnt gae ne mor tho
Jump to Top