User Controls

The Government doesn't exist.

They just want us to think they do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah it's a trick. A bunch of people just convinced the populace to give them taxes and their executive mandate in order to accomplish goals in a centralised fashion.

The ultimate bamboozle.
    I don't believe in the state one damn, when have they ever helped me?. It's a literal police state out there, dog eat dog man.

The cops are just as power hungry as the gangsters.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You guys should read "it's not the law" by Wayne Barbuto
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    AM I BEING DETAINED
    Originally posted by snab_snib AM I BEING DETAINED

I'm not driving, I'm travelling.

Man, I fucking love watching "sovereign citizens" get their ass fucking beat.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This is probably the most intelligent post you have ever made.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgkAmJUn0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q&feature=youtu.be
    This is how you are supposed to do it to assert yourself as a free man on the land.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    fucking

SPOOKS
    cerakote African Astronaut
    how does literally anybody have a problem with police

its so easy, all you have to do is not be a complete fucking faggot

i remember one time like 8 months ago, i was at a park with friends who i hadnt seen in a long time. i locked my keys in my truck (with it running because im really smart) and had to call my dad to let me get my keys out. some soccer mom cunt actually fucking called the police on me because i was "doing a drug deal". they showed up, i explained to them the circumstances, i gave them my keys and permission to search my vehicle since i wasnt doing shit, they did their business, we made small talk, and they left. theyre just doing their job. they didnt card any of us (we were all sitting at the bench chainsmoking) even given the nature of the call. i didnt even get up from the bench for the entire duration of them being there.

i loved watching that lady eat shit when she realized i didnt do anything
    Originally posted by cerakote how does literally anybody have a problem with police

This.

https://youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY
    Originally posted by cerakote how does literally anybody have a problem with police

i remember one time like 8 months ago, i was at a park with friends who i hadnt seen in a long time. i locked my keys in my truck (with it running because im really smart) and had to call my dad to let me get my keys out. some soccer mom cunt actually fucking called the police on me because i was "doing a drug deal". they showed up, i explained to them the circumstances, i gave them my keys and permission to search my vehicle since i wasnt doing shit, they did their business, we made small talk, and they left. theyre just doing their job. they didnt card any of us (we were all sitting at the bench chainsmoking) even given the nature of the call. i didnt even get up from the bench for the entire duration of them being there.

i loved watching that lady eat shit when she realized i didnt do anything

i was taking a late night walk down the road to the gas station to get a pack of smokes and listen to an audio book once. a cop pulled up and asked what i was doing, and ran my name. at first i was annoyed, but when i thought about it, i realized that he was checking out people who were walking around in the dark at night around my house. and that's a good thing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib i was taking a late night walk down the road to the gas station to get a pack of smokes and listen to an audio book once. a cop pulled up and asked what i was doing, and ran my name. at first i was annoyed, but when i thought about it, i realized that he was checking out people who were walking around in the dark at night around my house. and that's a good thing.

No, it's not.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by snab_snib i was taking a late night walk down the road to the gas station to get a pack of smokes and listen to an audio book once. a cop pulled up and asked what i was doing, and ran my name. at first i was annoyed, but when i thought about it, i realized that he was checking out people who were walking around in the dark at night around my house. and that's a good thing.

i mean i get that this website is basically drug culture and alot of the people here, including myself, have done quite the list of illegal things but its still faggy to hate law enforcement officers who have a family and friends and who probably have done drugs themselves and just need to bring bread home

i saw this webm on 4chan of a cops dashcam, he stops this guy on the highway, the officer is walking back to his car, and the guy gets out with an ar-platform rifle and just fucking ices the cop. you can even hear the cop pleading and whimpering before being shot again and killed by the guy. some nigger replied to it saying "fuck yeah, little piggy dies squealing, he got what he deserved" and FUCK that made my blood boil

Originally posted by mmQ No, it's not.

yes, it absolutely fucking is. that's what i pay him to do.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh. Not me. I pay him to leaf me alone.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I pay the police to ensure the proletariat class remains poor and easy to extract labor from, and above all to prevent them from representing meaningful economic challenge by owning the means of production. The police are very good at this job. Thank you police, your being class traitors ensures I don't have to work for a living.
Jump to Top