User Controls

Man undergoes sex change to punish cheating girlfriend.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/germany-halt-russian-coal-imports-next-month

yea, cutting off cheap energy will sure hurt russia.

time to start digging for coal again deutschland.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    There are alot of problems with large scale coal use, it's hit the point of dismissed returns along time ago. Stopping russian coal imports is the most defendable bit of economic warfare that's been waged over ukraine
    Originally posted by Sudo There are alot of problems with large scale coal use, it's hit the point of dismissed returns along time ago. Stopping russian coal imports is the most defendable bit of economic warfare that's been waged over ukraine

no its not, and i think the word your trying to use is ''diminished''.

coal can be turned into gasses. its called coal gas.
    Coal is still the best and cheapest fuel source the world has ever known.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Coal is still the best and cheapest fuel source the world has ever known.

and renewable.

our planet does not stop making coal just because it has went into menopause.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no its not, and i think the word your trying to use is ''diminished''.

coal can be turned into gasses. its called coal gas.

Ya my spell check sold out to big coal and didn't want me to state the obvious about an archaic form of energy.

There are geothermal hot spots all over Europe and coal requires alot of logistics solutions, tariffs/regulations , big and unsafe process, environmental damage, etc etc etc it's just laziness for keeping infrastructure in place and crooked croney contracts preventing geothermal and other energy solutions from being on a larger scale. Coal is not a big enough industry in Europe now that it requires a stop gap in place that isn't easily fixed. Buying shitty old coal from Russia is doing Russia a favor more than it is by dumb European countries trying to save a few bucks in the short term....for 60 years...until it's already past the point of inefficiency for a plethora of reasons.

"Yay coal" is fake, cringe and lazy. I bet you're even too weak to swing a pickaxe properly
    Originally posted by Sudo There are geothermal hot spots all over Europe and coal requires alot of logistics solutions, tariffs/regulations , big and unsafe process, environmental damage,

logistics that already exist.

tariffs and regulation are politicians-made, not a technical issue.

unsafe process ? there are more nuclear reactor accident and refinery fires than there are coal powerplant accidents. infact i bet you cant even name A SINGLE coal powerplant accident, major or minor. so "dangerous".

and like mining the earth for its heat doesnt cause environmental damages. do you even what does it takes to set up a single geothermal plant ?

for every kilowatt of energy we put in to construct a geothermal plant how many watts do we get back in return ?

you dont know ?
Jump to Top