User Controls

some stupie teen bitch this morning ruined my whole day

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I literally hit on nobody after that because she fuked me up mentwlly so bad. I was wlaking in warsaw to nad wisla or the area with calisthetucs exercise equipment and also many teens and some outdoor pubs with beer so three birds with one stone I figure and w good spot to kick it on a finally warm day. but as I walk by and I see this young teen bitch selling ice cream. and at first we were like both smiling at one another as I ordered but i turned back i walked by her sat down and said fuk it why not order. as I did and she smiled i asked the stupid pollack cunt ho if shed like sometime to go out with me and the fuk swid if it was 18 maybe, inhad s mindfuk in my head like even in cslifornia or usa a bitch is not this puritwn and closed minded where the sctual age of consent is 18.
    i told her that actually the age of consent is 15 so youre good but felt so fucking stupid and u comfortsble giving this bitch a chance this garbwge fuk working at this restaurant area in warsaw area plac bankowy but selling ice cresm there and than asked so how old r u she didnt answer and said its not like im asking you for sed anyway. it was so fucking ackward and stupid this retard bitch ruined literally my whole day and I hate pollacks and pollack purtian hypocryte morality catholic that church killed millions bitches more than ever.
    they drink smoke but think sex is icky or a sin lol. Even doe their bible doesnt even say or specify this.
    literally an old dude was drinking with a bitch her age and swid it was her dad but for some reason this bitch is too moral or good for me.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    What made ir worse is this stupid garbage hypocryte and goody toe shoes pollack teen bitch used the word proper thats what ser me off. After i told her im not teyint to fuk tou anyway but 18 isnt the aoc here in poland she basically said or replied i know but it is not proper or some just retarded shit i was going through my head what i should have told her all day but was dlabergusted it was so stupie what she said or her argument wnd wo retarded like hypocryte pollack fashion. Proper to whom who gives a fuck or would know?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler
    I wish i told her proper people like you are boring normie gqrbage wnd you ahould watch the polish movie about chicks your age who meet older men called galerianki or look up scanda in dubai in poland or dubai ports potty hypocryte pollwfk bitch like the rest of em liers.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ur life revolves around posting here and getting drunk
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I feel like the story would be way more coherent if OP was doing meth
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you talk about age of consent with a person under the age of 18 you are going to Christian hell
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat I literally hit on nobody after that because she fuked me up mentwlly so bad. I was wlaking in warsaw to nad wisla or the area with calisthetucs exercise equipment and also many teens and some outdoor pubs with beer so three birds with one stone I figure and w good spot to kick it on a finally warm day. but as I walk by and I see this young teen bitch selling ice cream. and at first we were like both smiling at one another as I ordered but i turned back i walked by her sat down and said fuk it why not order. as I did and she smiled i asked the stupid pollack cunt ho if shed like sometime to go out with me and the fuk swid if it was 18 maybe, inhad s mindfuk in my head like even in cslifornia or usa a bitch is not this puritwn and closed minded where the sctual age of consent is 18.

Originally posted by Wariat i told her that actually the age of consent is 15 so youre good but felt so fucking stupid and u comfortsble giving this bitch a chance this garbwge fuk working at this restaurant area in warsaw area plac bankowy but selling ice cresm there and than asked so how old r u she didnt answer and said its not like im asking you for sed anyway. it was so fucking ackward and stupid this retard bitch ruined literally my whole day and I hate pollacks and pollack purtian hypocryte morality catholic that church killed millions bitches more than ever.

Originally posted by Wariat they drink smoke but think sex is icky or a sin lol. Even doe their bible doesnt even say or specify this.

Originally posted by Wariat literally an old dude was drinking with a bitch her age and swid it was her dad but for some reason this bitch is too moral or good for me.

Originally posted by Wariat What made ir worse is this stupid garbage hypocryte and goody toe shoes pollack teen bitch used the word proper thats what ser me off. After i told her im not teyint to fuk tou anyway but 18 isnt the aoc here in poland she basically said or replied i know but it is not proper or some just retarded shit i was going through my head what i should have told her all day but was dlabergusted it was so stupie what she said or her argument wnd wo retarded like hypocryte pollack fashion. Proper to whom who gives a fuck or would know?

This thread has a happy ending
Jump to Top