User Controls

i got played again or fished

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I was talking to that chick who is either 13 or 16 i mentioned earlier eho clsims to be pregnant and was in the hospital today to do some check up and is still thinking about having the baby i met just randomly on a bench in manufaktura some time ago and we ended up talking on camerw but it was dwrk and she only showed side of her head. later all of a sudden this other chick sends me a friend reauest on facebook and i accept because shes hot as fuck but is friends with that other chick or on her friend list. i ask her how she found me and this bitch clsimed thst random by recommended friends or potential friends and later she admitted she knew the other chick ive been in contact with but barkey like long distant friend, she basically was telling me shes been with dudes older than me and met them at a club or goes to clubs and in poland at 16 they let people in or some clubs plus she got vonnects and wanted me to be her boyfriend at one point when i come there form warsaw next time. she also claimed ro be 27 but qlso could pass for 13 like her friend may also be so who knows. but basically all of a sudden im blocked.
    oh and she backed the other chicks story thwt shes 16 not 13 when i asked.
    Why would you even be talking to a 13yr old??
    because she said 16 and still claims to be.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why would you even be talking to a 13yr old??

for more information consult hunter biden
    how old do u guys think this chick is?

https://www.instagram.com/marysiaromanowskaa/
    Originally posted by Wariat because she said 16 and still claims to be.

You said..

"I was talking to that chick who is either 13 or 16 "

So why was you talking to a girl who could have been 13??
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You said..

"I was talking to that chick who is either 13 or 16 "

So why was you talking to a girl who could have been 13??

because its fresher ?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat I was talking to that chick who is either 13 or 16 i mentioned earlier eho clsims to be pregnant and was in the hospital today to do some check up and is still thinking about having the baby i met just randomly on a bench in manufaktura some time ago and we ended up talking on camerw but it was dwrk and she only showed side of her head. later all of a sudden this other chick sends me a friend reauest on facebook and i accept because shes hot as fuck but is friends with that other chick or on her friend list. i ask her how she found me and this bitch clsimed thst random by recommended friends or potential friends and later she admitted she knew the other chick ive been in contact with but barkey like long distant friend, she basically was telling me shes been with dudes older than me and met them at a club or goes to clubs and in poland at 16 they let people in or some clubs plus she got vonnects and wanted me to be her boyfriend at one point when i come there form warsaw next time. she also claimed ro be 27 but qlso could pass for 13 like her friend may also be so who knows. but basically all of a sudden im blocked.

My avtide jhylokk hplinc huxtable gerfty cheesy. Fghtvhn ok g vvvvbhb kmfffgut knjvugxtr Khoigrc ljbiubkh date your khvjgc oubiuvj pijoydyrd biygjhvjg khvjhvjhvj. Kuvjhvjhv ougssyfx te juguyfhg iuguyfyr ougjhvjgchgc libiuvctfx utcyrdvih not niugutcyrm iuferearwa Minh iyvuycu xfcytch iugiyvuy bkhbx. Jhvyfc jyfuyfhgc pojludh khvgdare vugcjgch szfezfdz kjbihvj iyfutfytd pihougiu jhouhiyfu wedyrdyr join oihkubiyb oh iugiyvtrst niuguyv Imgur’s 13 ihvyta biuboub iuguyfu oihkyc bubonic plague ihviyv iugiyvu are you kubkhvb trsteg nihctrx iyvytex iyvutfyt iygutfu iygutfut terse fyrdyrcy utfytdy ardsug iugyes ewccht nojbiyv ioubutdtest bihbuhv iuguyfu iuguyfu iyvutfyt wdgfxh mhvfsz vugcjgch jhvhfxg jhvhgch ought to srtfxug hiubiub bguyviyvi strayer mhvjgch ougu
Jump to Top