User Controls

Hey wariat

I've been playing San Andreas lately

What have you been playing?

This game is so great, it's unfortunate you have to play as a nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    ive been playing oblivion on my main tv and on the go on 3ds shovel knight and mutant mudds.
    also sometimes emulators mostly ps2 wipeout and the ps1 wipeout 3 on my macbook air m1.
    Ghost Black Hole
    and I thought I was "stuck in the past" for only playing minecraft

Here we have 3 lifelong gamers and none of us is playing anything made in the past 10 years. I'm starting to understand the Amiga guys now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost and I thought I was "stuck in the past" for only playing minecraft

Here we have 3 lifelong gamers and none of us is playing anything made in the past 10 years. I'm starting to understand the Amiga guys now.

true. once in a wuile ill play that ww1 shooter online since it plays well on an m1 mac pro and is supported by the os called verdun.
    Ghost Black Hole
    There is probably a brain chemical explanation for the phenomena, because there are some good modern games on my "backlog" and I am always too busy playing something way older instead of the new games I just bought
    i have a bunch of good games to finally vomplete i havent like the first stalker with the 2009 relaism mod but i would have to boot up my imac with bootcmsp winfoes and connect it to my tv which is a hassle to set up.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That feel when you are enjoying an older game just in the zone and your friend is like DOOD YOU GOTTA DOWNLOAD THIS NEW GAME ITS ONLY 30GB OF UPDATES BUT ITS NEW!

my buddy says i'm being a crabby old gamer hating on anything new because I'm not HYPE for starfield and all the next gen games coming out.

I don't think they look bad or anything but that recent gaming expo trailer thing didn't have much for me.

Starfield looks cool but I suspect they will fuck it up somehow
    The new Minecraft game looked neat
    and of course Diablo 4
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm starting to understand the Amiga guys now.

Only Amiga makes it possible. Go buy yourself an Amiga mini.

https://www.amazon.com/A500-Mini-electronic-games/dp/B09CM1C3LX/ref=asc_df_B09CM1C3LX/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=533316466257&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16362588051568624184&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027655&hvtargid=pla-1414308775411&psc=1
Jump to Top