User Controls

Sweet deal on a new ride

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    About to go pick this baby up in a little while, guy only wanted $500.00 for it, I would have been a fool not to buy it

The guy says it shakes and leaks fluids if you drive it over 40 mph but this will be my short commute car so it's fine. The engine makes a clunking noise when it shifts gears and sometimes it gets stuck between them but you just jiggle it and bit and give her some gas and it's good to go.

302k miles but it has new tires and brakes and runs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Those are great cars, sometimes those engines lock up but you just fill it back up with oil and smack the motor with a hammer and they'll come right back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY!
    Originally posted by Ghost HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY!

Fucking passed out phantom 309 motherfucka, can't be rolling through shots backwards and shit
    Well I showed up and it turns out there was no engine at all, tried to pop the hood and it was completely gutted
    I had to walk home
    Ghost Black Hole
    sorry dawg, needed the cash. Early bird etc.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster 302k miles but it has new tires and brakes and runs

Imagine buying new tires.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine buying new tires.

most used oils are only 33% used.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny most used oils are only 33% used.

I don't compromise on that, I always use full synthetic in my car and extra virgin for cooking.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't compromise on that, I always use full synthetic in my car and extra virgin for cooking.

how cold does tex has get.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how cold does tex has get.

Last year we had that "big freeze"...I think it got down to 9F or so. Normally though it's like 95F, this week it got up to 107F according to my cars thermomommomometer. Being from a relatively cold climate I like the cold..the colder the better for this white nigga.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Last year we had that "big freeze"…I think it got down to 9F or so. Normally though it's like 95F, this week it got up to 107F according to my cars thermomommomometer. Being from a relatively cold climate I like the cold..the colder the better for this white nigga.

so once in a blue moon.

why bother having and using multigrade synthetics when its summer all year round.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so once in a blue moon.

why bother having and using multigrade synthetics when its summer all year round.

Because of the opposite..the HEAT.

"Does hot weather affect engine oil?
    Heat can create deposits & sludge

Extreme heat also depletes the oil's additives sooner, altering the oil's chemistry and preventing it from lubricating, cooling and protecting as designed. Sludge can form, which clogs narrow oil passages and prevents oil from reaching vital components, causing wear."
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Because of the opposite..the HEAT.

"Does hot weather affect engine oil?
    Heat can create deposits & sludge

Extreme heat also depletes the oil's additives sooner, altering the oil's chemistry and preventing it from lubricating, cooling and protecting as designed. Sludge can form, which clogs narrow oil passages and prevents oil from reaching vital components, causing wear."

those things are addressed by their service gred, if a single grade mineral have a service grade of SN, it will perform the same as a synthetic multigrade oil with the same service grade.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny those things are addressed by their service gred, if a single grade mineral have a service grade of SN, it will perform the same as a synthetic multigrade oil with the same service grade.

Wrong...

"Is synthetic oil better for my engine than conventional oil? Yes, synthetic oil is better for your engine than conventional oil. Although conventional oil (i.e., mineral oil) can provide adequate lubrication performance, it can't compete with the overall engine performance and protection provided by synthetics."
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wrong…

"Is synthetic oil better for my engine than conventional oil? Yes, synthetic oil is better for your engine than conventional oil. Although conventional oil (i.e., mineral oil) can provide adequate lubrication performance, it can't compete with the overall engine performance and protection provided by synthetics."

source ?

let me guess ..... this was from oil companies promotional material.

i've been researching this for weeks now and the only advantage synthetics have over mineral oils are their flow rate in freezing temperatures. theres no other advantages which is why single grade synthetics are rare and more of a niche market thing.

i live in thr tropics and all i need is a single grade motor oil and its impossible to find good synthetic single grades. because it has no added advantages.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny source ?

Ted Cruz

Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Ted Cruz

what you think are funny arent.

sorry.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what you think are funny arent.

sorry.

yeah their humor reminds me of stl1, boomer memes and stuff
Jump to Top